[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/goof/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: 1445241641777.jpg (2 MB, 2400x1600) Image search: [Google]
1445241641777.jpg
2 MB, 2400x1600
is he still a goofball /mu/?
>>
Dire Straits for dummies
>>
2 was his only good album
>>
>>63873964
salad days and another one are literally amazing tho
>>
He played ToeJam & Earl and levelled up to "Slacker"
>>
>>63874021
I think this is the fastest someone has been able to convince me that their childhood was awful
>>
>>63874012
>>63873964
rock and roll night club is actually his best
>>
>>63874012

Another one was pretty shite anon. I'll give him credit for doing a bit more electronic stuff since his jangly guitar was getting stale, but it was just dull.
>>
>>63874012
>tho
Opinion discarded
>>
File: Mac DeMario.jpg (2 MB, 1160x1720) Image search: [Google]
Mac DeMario.jpg
2 MB, 1160x1720
>>63873924
he's a goofball but he's our goofball
>>
his gf is so cute
>>
>>63874365
Second that
>>
>>63876711
her big fat tits are qt as fuck I agree
>>
i just wanna know, why is being a goofball all that bad? why does a musician have to be "serious" to make music?
>>
>>63878691
it's not bad at all. Mac himself doesn't take himself serious he makes easy listening music. But it's nothing more than that. Sometimes fans try to say he's really good. but he just makes average music nothing wrong with that.
>>
I actually really like him. Salad Days and Rock and Roll Nightclub are top tier. Not sure why /mu/ can't have a discussion about him without GOOFBALL being meme'd everywhere

>>63876711
Pic?
>>
>>63874481
salad days and another one are amazing though
>>
>>63878799
Because thats what /mu/ does with polarizing artists. You can argue on 4chan until the end of time but there'll never be any resolution. Just memes.
>>
>>63873924
Doesn't take himself to seriously. /mu/ could learn some things
>>
>>63878839
No not at all.Another one is literally just one long song that puts you to sleep.
Salad days has a couple good songs. but fucking brother and let it go are pretty much the same fucking song. He's gotten lazy even with the decent sampling on chamber of reflection

2>Rnc>Ying yang>demos>everything else
>>
>>63876711
>he's a goofball but he's our goofball
bics?

>inb4 google
>>
File: images(12).jpg (7 KB, 261x193) Image search: [Google]
images(12).jpg
7 KB, 261x193
>>63878799
Kiera McNally
>>
his good live when he sings with more effort and has a little distortion to his guitar. wish he tried more on record.
>>
>>63878691
Being a goofball is not the problem, trying to make a "goofball" image is. It's like all the teenage girls claiming they're so special and quirky.
>>
Mac's alright but it's the kids who affect his goofball demeanor and appearance who are cancerous.
>>
>>63874365
this. talked with mac about this one. the album was originally planned to be released on the label Night People but there was some issues and was released on capt tracks instead.
>>
https://makeoutvideotape.bandcamp.com/album/some-other-ones

I really really like this ep
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.