[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you dislike any of these albums you need to have a serious
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
If you dislike any of these albums you need to have a serious rethink of your life.
>>
>>63872811
I am not yet a father
>>
>>63872816
epic meme. did you come up with that yourself?
>>
>>63872811

what age did you grow out of listening to what your parents listen to /mu/?
>>
Oh, the good albums
>>
File: 1981 Time.jpg (59 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1981 Time.jpg
59 KB, 300x300
>>63872907
I don't think either of my commie parents listened to any of those.

My favourite album is one they liked a lot though
>>
>>63872944
THE VISIONS DANCING IN MY MIND
THE EARLY DAWN, THE SHADES OF TIME
>>
>>63872977
>THOUGH YOU RIDE ON THE WHEELS OF TOMORROW
>YOU STILL WANDER THE FIELDS OF YOUR SORROW

GOAT album of all Time.
>>
>>63872831
Yes actually
>>
File: fexkpK1spsojg_540.jpg (67 KB, 540x534) Image search: [Google]
fexkpK1spsojg_540.jpg
67 KB, 540x534
>>63872878
>parent issues
>>
>>63872811
I don't like The Offspring
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.