[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What makes this album so fucking good, /mu/? I finally listened
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: Ween-TheMollusk.jpg (25 KB, 304x300) Image search: [Google]
Ween-TheMollusk.jpg
25 KB, 304x300
What makes this album so fucking good, /mu/? I finally listened through the entire thing and I was surprised at how good it was.

Listening through White Pepper right now, still really enjoying everything immensely.
>>
It's not, it's shitty and stupid
>>
>>63872209
Solid argument
>>
i have nothing to contribute to this thread but i remember being surprised that /mu/ is so fond of ween, because I used to think of them as the band that made the song in the closing credits of the spongebob movie
>>
File: 1357595143418.jpg (267 KB, 1200x600) Image search: [Google]
1357595143418.jpg
267 KB, 1200x600
THIS IS BETTER
H
I
S
I
S
B
E
>>
There are no genuinely bad Ween albums.
>>
>>63872431
What the fuck even is this?
>>
>>63872479
You are not a true ween fan
>>
>>63872484
Newfag
>>
>>63872484
newfag spotted
>>
>>63872315
this is the exact reason why i love them
>>
>>63872484
wtf u don't know humble cannons?
>>
>>63872486
No you
>>
>>63872484
Geyser Bastion (Deceased) - Humble Cannons

Can't believe you haven't heard of it yet, unless you're trolling
>>
>>63872605
I don't really spend a whole lot of time on /mu/, I'm more of a /tg/ kinda guy usually. My musical tastes just happen to be represented pretty well around here.

>>63872315
That's where I heard them first, then my brother introduced me to the rest of their music and I've been enjoying it immensely.
>>
OCEAN MAN
C
E
A
N

M
A
N
>>
Its good because it manages to pastiche several genres so well its almost impossible to tell its a pastiche most of the time
>>
>>63871922
It's well written and doesn't take itself too seriously. Gene and Dean are obviously talented musicians and songwriters but there is no pretense about them or their music at all.
>>
I fucking love this album, man. Got my friend into Ween heavy too. I also love Pure Guava and White Pepper.

Also would be cool to get a Mollusk shirt but can't find any.
>>
Recommend me albums that are similar
>>
God-tier tracks: Mutilated Lips, The Mollusk, Buckingham Green, Polka Dot Tail, It's Gonna Be (Alright), Cold Blows The Wind, Ocean Man

Such a fucking good album, ever since I found out about Ween, it's all I listen to.

Also fucking mind-blowing when high. Love listening to it with my friends. We listened on acid once too and it was fucking crazy.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.