[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
GF music
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4
File: gfas-sleepbanner400.jpg (32 KB, 400x333) Image search: [Google]
gfas-sleepbanner400.jpg
32 KB, 400x333
My gf likes alt-J and Tame Impala. What does yours like?
>>
>gf
fuck off, normie
>>
diiv and aretha franklin
>>
>>63862993
my ex loved tom waits was she patrician /mu/?
>>
Florida-Georgia Line, The David Matthews Band, '90s mainstream rock
>>
She likes The Beatles, Wilco, Guns N Roses and Oasis
>>
She likes Stockhausen and Missy Elliott
>>
A bunch of rappers I don't know or care about, Social Distortion, Depeche Mode
>>
>>63862993

my gf and i are on a break rn so i dont know if she counts but:
vampire weekend
Neutral Milk
Regina Spektor
Fleet Foxes

My ex-gf thing that somehow popped back into my life over this break:

Rasta/jamaican music
vocal jazz

anything to smoke bud to, really

its been a weird time for me relationshipwise..
>>
File: 7o8v6ruh.png (25 KB, 750x743) Image search: [Google]
7o8v6ruh.png
25 KB, 750x743
>having a gf
pleb
>>
File: nightmare vision.jpg (63 KB, 722x349) Image search: [Google]
nightmare vision.jpg
63 KB, 722x349
>gf
>Implying I won't die alone
>>
Mussorgsky and Holst
>>
mostly classic stuff like the who, zeppelin, ccr, the beatles
her favorite band is pink floyd
we share a passionate love for simon and garfunkel
as for modern stuff she really likes father john misty, modern baseball, the shins, nmh
>>
Shoegaze and a lot of /mu/core, but she's open to listen to just about anything
>>
>>63862993
>implying that people who browses /mu/ have a gf
>>
File: 1458619996533.jpg (396 KB, 1280x1280) Image search: [Google]
1458619996533.jpg
396 KB, 1280x1280
she listens to like lana del rey, vampire weekend, bon iver, arctic monkeys, birdie bob dylan...
>>
>>63863326
Obviously everyone here aren't pathetic fags.
>>
>>63863441
Cute pic.
>>
>>63863441
How can one man be so based?
>>
>>63863441
Kinda want to fuck your gf.
>>
I've never had a gf. There was a girl in my dorm who I got really close with and we slept together but she ended up drifting away from me.
>>
>>63864202
girls with those tastes are dime a dozen
>>
>>63864297
What music did she listen to?
>>
>>63863003
Fuck off outcast
>>>/r9k/
>>
she listens to kanye, kendrick, and vampire weekend. I can't tell her that she listens to absolute garbage because she's one of the few that stands me desu
>>
>>63862993
Same as my gf but add glass animals
>>
>>63864343
Shit like Shpongle and Deadmau5. Could be worse, but still pretty bad as far as the spectrum of quality electronic and dance music is concerned.
>>
/normiecore/ and /alternativecore/ as I
>>
>>63863066
dude, Respect M.E. and Elektronische Musik were recent additions to my library. I want to fuck your gf.
>>
>>63864396
THIS
>>
>>63864441
I'm sorry you never made it happen.
>>
>>63864420
Maybe just don't be such a highfalutin insufferable prick about your "elite" music taste and you'll be fine
>>
>>63862993
My ex liked Taylor Swift and stuff like that, which was slightly annoying, but, it wasn't really terrible. The worst was Halsey though, that got on my nerves. The only thing that I could really listen to with her was acoustic chill stuff, which isn't bad, I'm not complaining, really, but. That's what the thread is about.
>>
>>63864566
Eh, that's life. Live and learn.
>>
>>63864329
Not really part of it, I'm thinking. Also, like music taste will really make a relationship.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.