[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
this will be their magnum opus
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
File: chipboard_grande.jpg (109 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
chipboard_grande.jpg
109 KB, 600x600
this will be their magnum opus
>>
>>63858171
White Privilege Rapists: The Album
>>
>>63858171
>topping soundtracks for the blind
absolutely not.
>>
Opinion is split almost perfectly evenly on The Seer and To Be Kind, and I see The Glowing Man making it a pretty close three-way divide. I'm not sure any artist has ever made such a perfect trilogy of records.
>>
their early work will be their lasting contributions to art

in one thousand years, no one will remember the seer or to be kind or whatever this new album is going to be called, but they will play filth as the global anthem
>>
nah, i'm looking forward to the next album with some new players. Hopefully Omar Rodriguez Lopez, Daniel Lopatin and Zach Hill join him.
>>
>>63858502
why on earth would you want zach hill in swans? are you retarded?
>>
>>63858502
yeah right
>>
>>63858248
This has become the easiest way to troll on /mu/
>>
>>63858550
He's b8in surely
>>
>>63858502
pls no
>>
How is Gira writing such good music at this age?
>>
>>63858550
okay fine, swap him for Mike Portnoy or Brann Dailor, i don't want Mike makin the same albums with different people so he's going to really need somebody who shakes up the foundations.
>>
>>63858502
kek
>>
>>63858678
he isn't he's using old lyrics mane
>>
>>63858707

>mike portnoy
kys
>>
>>63858883
fuck you, the dude could be one hell of a work horse for Mike Gira.
>>
>>63858911
I don't even know where to begin with this.
>>
>>63858911
the dude is a twat and plays in a shit band for hopeless introverts with dandruff-ridden ponytaiils
>>
>>63858949
yeah that's why him and swans would so great together you dip shit.
>>
hopefully
>>
>>63858550
I got to admit that would be aweome, probably shit, but awesome.
>>
If post-reunion Swans and the excerpt they've just released are any indication, it definitely won't be.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.