[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is Lou Reed's Perfect Day happy or sad to you?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 4L_AxbkVtSH.jpg (4 KB, 176x176) Image search: [Google]
4L_AxbkVtSH.jpg
4 KB, 176x176
its a song that you can listen to when your are sad and lonely as you wish you could have a perfect day with that one QT but its also a triumphant song you could listen to after you did have a perfect day with someone.
>inb4 ITS ABOUT HEROIN
no its not,it's about a girl
>>
>>63850420
its about heroin
>>
>>63850445
He wrote a song about his love for heroin,that song was called Heroin. Perfect Day is about spending a day with a girl who makes you feel special and like you are someone good
>>
Ironic use in trainspotting is objectively 10/10
>>
>>63850560
yea, i can't seperate it from that scene ever since I first saw the film. one of the goats
>>
>>63850420
sad
>>
>>63850495
No it's really about heroin. the double meaning about the girl is just what you want it to be about.
it's a sad song
>>
>>63850420
it's very bittersweet to me. it sounds like the last sunset before you move from your hometown for the first time

(also i've never seen trainspotting so no connection there)
>>
It's sad. It sounds like someone who's never had a good day trying to imagine what one would be like
>>
The way you hear it depends on your mood, I think. I sometimes hear it as one or the other :^)
>>
>>63850420

That song used to make me cry when I was 16. It's sad.
>>
File: LouReed.jpg (91 KB, 550x550) Image search: [Google]
LouReed.jpg
91 KB, 550x550
>>63850920
This is how I interpret it too.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.