[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Girl cancelled on me, rec me some good sad albums with elements
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6
File: elias.jpg (43 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
elias.jpg
43 KB, 500x375
Girl cancelled on me, rec me some good sad albums with elements of drone in them please. Pic not related
>>
>>63848975
Bright Eyes - Letting Off the Happiness (1998)

i mean there is 15 min drone on the last track
>>
>>63849096
Cool, never heard of ths one. Thanks
>>
>>63848975
Matt Elliott –Drinking Songs

This is now an Elias thread
>>
>>63849313
I'm straight, but his beauty surpasses every male and female on the planet
>>
File: eliasCasperSejersen.jpg (163 KB, 717x375) Image search: [Google]
eliasCasperSejersen.jpg
163 KB, 717x375
>>
>>63848975
hol up boi
i gotchu

Current 93 - Sleep Has His House
(there's also a separate album of the harmonium drones used on this album if you can find it)
Richard Youngs - Sapphie
Ulaan Passerine - Ulaan Passerine
Steven R. Smith - Tableland
Barn Owl - V
>>
>>63849400
Yassss, I've just been getting in to Current 93, to know that he has a droney album is great news. All the rest are new to me too, thanks bud. Looks like I'm all set lads
>>
Natural Snow Buildings - The dance of the moon and the sun
>>
>>63849400
Richard Youngs Sapphie is formidable
>>
>>63849530
I've done that one to death desu
>>
>>63848975
>Pic not related
ofc not, what girl would cancel on elias?
>>
File: ryoungs2.png (1 MB, 1800x1800) Image search: [Google]
ryoungs2.png
1 MB, 1800x1800
>>63849569
*wink wink*
>>
yum
>>
Grouper - dragging a dead deer up a hill - dreamy drone with some reverberating acoustic guitar chords and floaty female vocals - and also a crushing atmosphere of immense sadness
>>
>>63850087
Ooft, sounds ideal. In the off-chance you haven't heard of them, I recommend Bardo Pond (they match your description somewhat)
>>
File: a0424613057_16.jpg (39 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
a0424613057_16.jpg
39 KB, 700x700
>>63848975
https://telepathtelepath.bandcamp.com/album/--32
>>
Could be worse op
Had my 1st tinder "date" and it was horrible mess. She was literally a tumblr meme but was into edm instead of indie rock. Called herself a pansexual but was grossed on the idea of dating a guy who is bi. which I then suggest isn't that hypocritical since she has dated girls. Felt like she just wanted a free meal and coffee.

I can only pretend to be a normie who cares about keeping up with kardashians for so long
>>
>>63850122
oh man just looked them up and sounds 100% up my alley but somehow had never heard of them before! Gracias
>>
>>63849332
It's unfair how hot Elias is. Like, fuck.
>>
>>63848975
go for Nick Cave's "Murder Ballads"
>>
>>63849455
Yassss
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.