[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what plugins do you guys use instead of nexus and sylenth to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2
File: music_production.jpg (147 KB, 500x377) Image search: [Google]
music_production.jpg
147 KB, 500x377
what plugins do you guys use instead of nexus and sylenth to produce basslines and synths
>>
use a real synthesizer
>>
harmor
>>
>>63848894
Morphine
>>
>>63848894
plugins for what
>>
I use the iphone Beatz app
>>
>>63848899
like what
>>
>>63848961
like FL Vsts for synths and basslines
>>
>>63848977
lol.
>>
>>63848894
Inject Molten Gold
>>
massive
>>
will you guys be as helpful as to share links
i've tried torrent sites but i have trust issues
>>
Serum.
>>
>>63849168
https://www.xferrecords.com/products/serum
>>
no need for plug ins, i just use my prophet 5 and jx3p.
>>
I make better basslines with Ableton's operator than nexus or sylenth could ever make

seriously, it looks so simple but it's so versatile you wouldn't believe what all you could do with ti
>>
>>63848894

I use Rob Papen's sub boom bass and predator for synths and basslines and blue2 for atmospheres and ambience
>>
>>63849221
operator is a fm synth, of course it'll be more versatile than stuff like sylenth
>>
>>63849168
do you want me to find you a torrent and upload the torrent file to my mega and then you can download it from there bud?
>>
please help me out guys i really tried for months but i just got no luck
>>
>>63849260
which is why I'm floored people still use it

then again the userbase is all wibwobweeble brostep 12 year olds I guess
>>
>>63849168

If you want torrents get the 'Rob Papen plug in collection'. Has some amazing instruments and effects
>>
>>63849275
link please?
>>
>>63849287
piracy is bad
>>
>>63849566
delet this
>>
>>63848972
ew my gawd. are you disgusting?
>>
>>63849190
>https://www.xferrecords.com/products/serum
That is so sexy. I want to pirate it now please.
>>
My first go-to is muh Reason Subtractor
>>
>>63853401
oh yes. i remember this thing. I want reason so badly.
>>
>>63849221
The only native ableton synth that actually worth tweaking.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.