[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DEFTONES GORE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4
File: Gore_-_Deftones.png (197 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
Gore_-_Deftones.png
197 KB, 300x300
does an actual proper 320 leak exist out there? the one i have sounds like shit and now i need to know
>>
It does. Apparently people on Sharing Lungs posted the link, but since it got taken down and people registered on the forums just for the leak no ones sharing anymore.
>>
>>63847182
it comes out in 2 days. is it really that hard to just wait a bit?
>>
>>63847547
chill Chino
>>
There's a new link on kickass that's an hour old. Might just be the new rip. Might not. I'm kind of ite with the one i got right now. Someone should be brave and see if it's the right one.
>>
there is a v0 on what
looks legitamate
>>
It's legit my dudes
>>
slsk too
>>
there's a FLAC out as well
>>
>>63848536
I can confirm, just got it off slseek
It's legit.
>>
link plz
>>
>>63851251

kat. cr / deftones-gore-2016-cd-v0-t12384027. html
>>
PLS
>>
still cant find that FLAC
>>
Zippy please
>>
>>63848560
o boi that's what im listenin to today i guess
>>
Links I found are down, can someone upload to zippyshare please, I suk yo dik senpai
>>
>tfw i downloaded a fake
was wondering why it was shitty and chino wasn't on a track
>>
http://www2.zippyshare.com/v/IEcbdB1y/file.html

aoty friends
>>
>>63852545
Thank you based anon
>>
File: al-gore-e1326903824216.jpg (65 KB, 800x480) Image search: [Google]
al-gore-e1326903824216.jpg
65 KB, 800x480
YOUR A LOSERRRRRRRR

DONT DENY ITTTTTTT
>>
>>63852545
why is this file called "the succ"?
>>
File: SUCC OF DIC.png (46 KB, 1081x481) Image search: [Google]
SUCC OF DIC.png
46 KB, 1081x481
>>63853417
why not
>>
I found the album leak with average 290kbps, sound quality pretty good. Overall the album though seems pretty damn mediocre to me. And I fucking love Deftones one of my favorite bands ever and really like all their albums.

But this one might take a few more listens to sink in. It just all sounds very samey though. Slow part then just a strumming wall of guitar part. All really 4/4 rhythm and straight and boring kind of. No amazing riffs like Around The Fur had, no amazing atmosphere like White Pony had, No unique but aggressive shit like Self Titled/Adrenaline had, nothing super catchy like Diamond eyes/ Koi No Yokan. No cool drum patterns really anywhere. Vocals are pretty good but just no chances taken all sound the same.

Seriously sounds phoned in to me. Hopefully it grows with time.
>>
>>63853952
That's what I got out of the two tracks they released early. Dont confirm my fears anon
>>
>>63853991
Sorry but literally every song has the same vibe to it. I mean it's OK and fine to listen to, but I don't want just OK from Deftones.

My favorie albums of theirs is the Self Titled & White Pony, and there is nothing on this new one even close to fucking Hexagram,When Girls Telephone Boys, Knife Party, Street Carp, Change, etc.

Almost every song Gore mostly sounds like a b-side from Diamond Eyes or Koi No Yokan that were OK songs but not quite good enough to be on those albums even.
>>
>>63853991
I think the album is fucking excellent, not as immediately punchy as their past two, but holy fuck is it a grower. On first listen, I had a pretty "meh" reaction but I'm on my 6th or 7th listen now and it's really grown on me
>>
>>63852545
dling this now. hope it's legit, been wanting to hear this
>>
>>63853991

On my first listen I hated it. On my 10th listen I'm literally loving it. I guess it depends but this shit is miles better than KNY and DE which were painfully average to my ears.
>>
File: 1426793921931.jpg (170 KB, 700x661) Image search: [Google]
1426793921931.jpg
170 KB, 700x661
>mfw Acid Hologram
This is what KNY should have been.
>>
Acid Hologram, Geometric Headdress and Pittura Infamante are pretty meh. Like super goddamn meh. The rest of the album is dope.
>>
>>63854748

I like the lyrics to Geometric Headdress
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.