[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Paracosm by Washed Out
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: Washed_Out_-_Paracosm (1).png (139 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
Washed_Out_-_Paracosm (1).png
139 KB, 300x300
sup /mu/, this is (in my opinion) the greatest album of all time. No doubt I've listened to it nearly 1,000 times, and it hasn't gotten old. Pure synth psychedelic euphoria. Best listened to after smoking a fat blunt but not required... seriously, I can throw on this album any time of day and have a great time. It always cheers me up. It's best to listen to all the way through form beginning to end. So if you've never heard it, please check it out. <3
>>
I miss Washed Out so much man
>>
I honestly love this album. I can't wait for Greene's next project
>>
>>63846495
Great album. His Life of Leisure EP is just as, if not more, amazing. Listening to it is like heroin on a sunny day.
>>
>>63846517

me too man, definitely a one of a kind sound. It's been almost 3 years since he's released any material. hoping he comes out of the woodwork this year or next with a surprise album or single at least.
>>
>>63846569
2016 is a very funky year for music so far. I think we'll be hearing from him soon.
>>
okay now I need to watch portlandia
>>
Within and Without is better
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-DkslcOhytU

Greene never matched the brilliance of this track
>>
>>63846688
You're right, he didn't match it. He topped it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v00RQms9QiM
>>
Within and Without>High Times>Paracosm>Life of Leisure
>>
>>63846721
eww

>>63846775
ewwwww
>>
File: 1438051714445.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1075) Image search: [Google]
1438051714445.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1075
>>63846495
Every year around this time I queue this up and walk through the nearest botanical garden. Always a 10/10 experience. His new work with all that analog equipment is very nice and I'm excited to see where it goes.
>>
>>63847109

That sounds extremely beautful
>>
>>63846958
Within and without is far better than Paracosm
>>
>>63847304
For you
>>
>>63847318
don't kid yourself (though Eyes Be Closed is an 11/10 track)
>>
Dude. Washed out. Dude. Chillwave. Dude. 2009. Dude. Remember college.

Remember that time you went to your first party and feel it all around played as you stood in the center of the kitchen, alone?

Remember that time you went to SF with your first real love and danced to new theory playing by those food trucks?

She was so pretty. Dark skinned Asian.
>>
Within and Without is clearly far better than Paracosm.
>>
>>63848439
No, I don't remember any of these things as I am a huge NEET loser without education or sexual contact.

I still like the music, though.
>>
>>63848404
you mean porcelain knockoff by moby?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LdwIFzUZjT0

nah you're right tho, its a great track.. amor fati too tho yeah?
>>
>>63848404
>>63848765
FEEEEEL THE WAVE FORM NOW
RIDE THE FOAMMMMM
>>
>>63846517
Ditto, bro.

I really wish he'd put out some new material. I wish there were more musicians like him who weren't afraid to make bright, happy, uplifting music.
>>
>>63848765
yeah Amor Fati is great too
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kv4eP2dADbs
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.