[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Post music you don't like and why you don't like said music.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
Post music you don't like and why you don't like said music.
>>
linkin park cause of their fanbase
>>
Johnny Hobo and the Freight Trains because it's a gayer, more embarrassing version of Andrew Jackson Jihad
>>
I don't like post graduation Kanye west because braggadocio is only entertaining to wigger American boys aged 13 - 15

I'm not joking I listen to literal children's music like looney tunes OST and even I think kanye is obnoxious
>>
File: 2.png (439 KB, 641x368) Image search: [Google]
2.png
439 KB, 641x368
>>63846131
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sA079BM0MuM

Thoughtless hippy jam-band shit.

No effort whatsoever. Hardly worth my time.

And where are the lyrics? How are we supposed to know what type of agenda this band pushes?

Awful. Terrible. Worthless.
>>
>>63846164
>more embarrassing AJJ

not possible
>>
>>63846189
I thought so too until I heard Johnny Homo
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dB9kjoYDOrE
These fucking lyrics
>>
>>63846166
you mean post-808s if braggadocio is where you draw the line
>>
>>63846142
same but with guns and roses and acdc
>>
Nickleback

It sounds like a really cheesy radio friendly Nirvana with country influence and terrible song writing
>>
>>63846166
you got a DL link for that looney tunes OST or you just trying to snowflake?
>>
File: shit.jpg (12 KB, 225x224) Image search: [Google]
shit.jpg
12 KB, 225x224
>>63846131
Because it sounds like shit and is listened to by retards
>>
>>63846362

I've got something even better for you anon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xOZu3NiBjBk
>>
>>63846379
boring + brain dead.
looking back at all the cringy shit that used to be immensely popular is just living proof that people are just a bunch of no-taste trendhoppers.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.