[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Vocaloid
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: miku.png (269 KB, 462x710) Image search: [Google]
miku.png
269 KB, 462x710
I've heard quite a bit of Vocaloid music from almost every variety of Vocaloid, and to me a lot of it seems like dumb amateurish poppy stuff with underwhelming and/or annoying instrumentals and lyrics that might be interesting but done by a weird robot that talks too fast. I haven't liked much of it at all and any likeness I've had for any songs made with Vocaloid hasn't lasted.

Reinforce my opinion and/or give me good Vocaloid if it exists. Discuss.
>>
>>63843996
It's weaboo faggot shit. Of course it's bad.
>>
>>63843996
I don't think you are completely incorrect. A lot of vocaloid music has the same problem as a lot of pop, it's just boring. But in the past I have found a few songs that I genuinely enjoyed but I never downloaded/bookmarked them so I can't point you back to them. Overall, I'd say a lot is generic weeb trash but some is okay to pretty good.
>>
There's no such thing as "vocaloid music" they're just another instrument. Most of it is shit because most music is shit.
>>
>>63844352
I have doo doo streaks in my panties anon :)
>>
>>63843996
shut up cuck desu
>>
Porter Robinson actually uses it in a tasteful and conceptual way, but thats about it
>>
Check out Watashi no Koko. The vocaloid sounds very robotic and monotoneous. Its also electronic/noise
>>
>>63844431
Why is this so fucking funny to me
>>
>>63844352

This. It's further compounded by the fact that it's the kind of instrument most likely to be used by people who are already producing a lot of electronic music, which is typically quite formulaic and repetitive. Give it like a decade for them to become more widely distributed and for some more interesting people to get their hands on them, we should start to see some more experimental stuff eventually.

For the time being you can always listen to some chill vocaloid shoegaze like Nanairo, it won't blow your mind but it is quality music.
>>
>>63845099
I'm not sure but i love you too anon

-Doodoo panty anon
>>
>>63843996
I can't be bothered to find it but look up a track called "Meteor." I know it uses aMiku append and I think that's in the video title.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.