[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>We could have had it all >Rolling in the deep What does
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: adele-nyc.jpg (649 KB, 1428x2000) Image search: [Google]
adele-nyc.jpg
649 KB, 1428x2000
>We could have had it all
>Rolling in the deep

What does she mean by "rolling in the deep?"
>>
deep fat fried chicken
>>
Rolling deep within her fatty rolls mid coitus
>>
>>63840038
Rolling deep in her rack
>>
Rolling deep in her fat poofy cunt
>>
>>63840038
What did she mean by this?
>>
>>63840038
gross amount of makeup
>>
Rolling deep inside the Dunkin Donuts dumpster after dark
>>
Rolling in Deak

Please post photoshops and slash fiction below this line

----------------------------------------------------------
>>
>>63840038
"Rolling in the Deep" was Adele's variation of the British slang expression "roll deep" which basically means to be extremely close to someone
>>
>>63840038
Check a site called genius for the answer
>>
>>63840204
But then anon wouldn't get what he wanted, which is funny answers.
>>
>Cuvier's beaked whale feeds on several species of squid, including those in the families Cranchiidae, Onychoteuthidae, Brachioteuthidae, Enoploteuthidae, Octopoteuthidae and Histioteuthidae; it also preys on deep-sea fish.[8] In 2014, scientists reported that they had used satellite-linked tags to track Cuvier's beaked whales off the coast of California and found the animals dove up to 2,992 meters (nearly two miles, 9,816 ft) below the ocean surface and spent up to two hours and 17 minutes underwater before resurfacing, which represent both the deepest and the longest dives ever documented for any mammal.[9][10][11]
>>
>>63840195
>the British slang expression "roll deep" which basically means to be extremely close to someone

I'm English and I've literally never heard this
>>
she rolls deep in the mud. she is fat and like a pig.
>>
great thread, screencapped for r/4chan glory
>>
oooooooo RUMOR HAS IT
(do-ch-ch)

oooooooo RUMOR HAS IT
(do-ch-ch)

oooooooo RUMOR HAS IT
(do-ch-ch)

oooooooo RUMOR HAS IT
(do-ch-ch)

oooooooo RUMOR HAS IT
(do-ch-ch)
>>
>>63842345
Yeah, he said british, not english
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.