[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>favorite 16 year old music
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
File: Dance_gavin_dance_happiness.jpg (509 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
Dance_gavin_dance_happiness.jpg
509 KB, 600x600
post'em
>>
File: 61ricWOUh0L.jpg (99 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
61ricWOUh0L.jpg
99 KB, 500x500
>>
File: images.jpg (16 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
16 KB, 225x225
If you mean music for sixteen year olds rather than music that is sixteen years old
>>
>>63837692
Why because it's activist music?
>>
Pretty much all of /mu/core. Considering this board is flooded with underage, really most things praised here are immature and more importantly the reasons for liking the music is immature. For example, I don't know any adults who would listen to Death Grips.
>>
>>63838375
>Pretty much all of /mu/core

Ok some are arguably 16-year-old-core but you must be retarded if you think the majority is
>>
>>63838375
>Madvillany is for 16 year olds
Try again.
>>
>>63838306
Nah, it's just an album I liked when I was 16. Everyone I knew loved Rise Against when I was 16
>>
>>63838415
Once again, it's a lot about why these kids like this music or praise it not always necessarily the music that is praised. It's more about fitting in than it is about the music.

>>63838456
No I got it right the first time.
>>
Fuck you moo i like it
>>
File: doppelganger.jpg (58 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
doppelganger.jpg
58 KB, 500x500
>>63837276
DGD got a lot of play. Also Coheed and Cambria.

But The Mars Volta, Alice in Chains, Deftones and The Fall of Troy are the only bands I listened to when I was 16 that I can still enjoy beyond just being a nostalgia trip.
>>
>>63837276
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1OENU86XaeY
I still really like these guys. Secret band is better though.
>>
>>63839056
Yeah, Secret Band are great. I can't stand DGD any more because the lyrics are too bad to ignore and the new clean vocalist is shit. Ironic or not it's hard to get past. But they still mix dumb scene pop with prog complexity in a way no other band can.
>>
>>63838985
This is what I was gonna post. I have the doppelganger tattooed on my back. Still love TFOT, I hope that new album isn't an April Fools joke.
>>
>>63838985
Damn, it's like you've been in my mind.
>>
>>63839549
Holy shit, I didn't realize it was coming out in two weeks. It's no joke, they've been posting snippets for like a year now. Caught them on the reunion tour and as far as music goes it was one of the best nights of my life.
>>
>>63839861
Hell yes. I saw them in Cleveland this past July, that show was fucking great. Glad the old lineup is back together. 4/20 is when it's supposed to come out.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.