[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alright, I'm gonna dive in. I established MBDTF is overrated
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: college dropout.jpg (60 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
college dropout.jpg
60 KB, 500x500
Alright, I'm gonna dive in. I established MBDTF is overrated garbage years ago and most of his stuff since then is mediocre af, but I've heard even people who realise that kinda like his first 2. I did like Through the Wire back in the day. So what can I expect? (besides people calling me a faggot)
>>
I love it, but it depends on what kind of music you like. There's a lot of soul and gospel influence.

Faggot.
>>
there is absolutely no poitn in listenting to any kanye other than y4ezus and the life of Pablo. the earlier releases make no sense in today's cultural climate and are effectively juvenalia.
>>
>>63836858
actually pretty good pop rap songs
>>
You should give Yeezus and TLOP a shot. Yeezy's really at the point in his career in that he's "maturing" as an artist, and his first few albums are kind of playfully juvenile in comparison.
>>
File: capthony beeftano here.jpg (28 KB, 300x400) Image search: [Google]
capthony beeftano here.jpg
28 KB, 300x400
>>63836945
>>63837042
>there are people who unironically believe this
>>
>>63837119

Did you post a picture of a fish because you, just like a fish, cannot discern bait from a substantial comment?
>>
>>63836945
>>63837042
bait dont listen to any of this shit just listen to his discography from beginning to end
>>
>>63838202
>fish cannot discern bait from a substantial comment

joke's on you honey, fish are more discerning than you know. try throwing in a comment, substantial or otherwise, next time you go fishing. see how far you get
>>
>>63836858
>I did like Through the Wire back in the day
You're already doing better than most of /mu/ -these kids didn't even know of Kanye until the Taylor Swift incident. It's so wierd seeing people ask for internet opinions in 2016 on albums like this - I heard it when I was 10 (2004) and it changed my life. Not even sure how I'd analyze it in any other context.
>>
>>63838678
OP here, I just remember hearing it on the radio a lot back when I was 10 too, wasn't trying to be hip or anything. Anyway, I listened and liked it a lot. Guess I'm just gonna have to be one of those 'his old stuff was better' assholes
>>
>>63836858
CD is the best. Powerful, positive messages, great features, and no overeliance on autotune. My favorite Kanye.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.