[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Light 9? Seriously?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1
File: youtu.be-TJNRymZmcfY.jpg (87 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
youtu.be-TJNRymZmcfY.jpg
87 KB, 1280x720
Light 9? Seriously?
>>
if my dubs could talk
>>
You know he's right.
>>
6/10
>>
You can tell Fantano isn't an /mu/tant because he believes in individual opinions.
>>
>>63831883
I'm a weezer shill and I like the album, but come on. 9/10? No fucking way. 7/10 max. It's simple, fun, light pop music.
>>
>>63831989
No you can tell he is cause he's usually the edgy mu contrarian
>>
>>63831883
ANTHONY SHITOPINION TANO HERE
>>
If you're a Weezer fan, the catharsis of listening to an all-around great weezer album after a decade of confusion and disappointment is unreal.
>>
Now we see the /mu/tants in their natural habitat, congregating to ritually stomp on the Fantano species' opinions as if they even mattered to begin with.
>>
>>63831883
Well he just spent 10 minutes explaining why he feels that way, why are you asking us?
>>
>>63832014
yup
>>
actually, agreeing with him on this. nothing short of an amazing album overall
>>
>>63832047
To be entirely honest, I didn't think there were any left by the time Hurley came out
>>
>>63832274
I also agree.
>>
>>63832014
>no fucking way
y'all still haven't grasped the concept of opinions?
>>
>>63832047
>TFW Weezer fan but I think Pinkerton is shite and Blue is just pretty good.
>>
>>63832402
/mu/ doesn't believe in opinions where music is concerned. "You either agree completely with what I deem objectively correct or you're a pleb with shit taste." That's how this board rolls.
>>
>>63832402
>he doesn't realize that on /mu/, every opinion is shit
>>
>>63831883
Not surprising. He gave Hurley and EWBAITE both 7s. He has some strange unapologetic love for Weezer.

That being said it's a really good album.
>>
simple plan-tier shit
>>
>>63832448
>He has some strange unapologetic love for Weezer
It's called growing up with a band's music and having a nostalgic love for it. He was a teenager right around the time Weezer broke out.
>>
Honestly I liked the album for the most part, had a lot of Blue Album and Pinkerton sounds but its really nothing special like that album was.
7/10 cause I'm a biased faggot.
>>63832448
Weezer was basically "the" band for white nerdy kids in the 90s and 2000s and they influenced a lot of indie songwriters even up to today so there's a lot of bias among that generation.
>>
>>63832451
But Simple Plan sucks.
>>
>>63832467
No fucking shit. It's strange in the sense that he hardly ever gives any other 90s bands modern albums anything above a 6 or so.
>>
strong 8 what a fucking faggot
>>
>>63832427
>implying you're a weezer fan
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.