[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If my favorite artist is a male act or a band it's ok
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
File: 4B2.gif (363 KB, 369x259) Image search: [Google]
4B2.gif
363 KB, 369x259
but if my favorite artist is a female act I am a waifufag, what's the brilliant logic?
>>
What the fuck are you talking about?
>>
If you shitpost on /mu/ about how sexy your waifu is instead of talking about her music, then you're a waifufag
>>
>>63829608
General thought of this place.
>>
>>63829580
It's true anon. There's an inherent double standard in people. The ladies at work are saying this to me about Joanna Newsom. It's a strange female sexism imo.
>>
>>63829580
Grimes is terrible anon, and the sooner you realize this the better. We're just trying to help you.
>>
that's not even true at all OP

there are only like 10-15 real 'waifufag artists' and you only get called a waifufag if you claim one of them to be your favorite without any real reason
>>
>>63829636

I like her but I totally understand why this board doesn't like her.
>>
>>63829636
I don't even like Grimes honestly, the thread is about in general.

I think sexism is a valid ipothesys.
>>
>>63829617
this
>>
The problem comes when the artist in question is at the same time talented and beautiful, you just have to choose, if praise her artistry or her appearance. We realize it is in human nature to appreciate beauty, so basically there's nothing wrong in praising the physical side too, but not in musical oriented board I believe.
>>
>>63829776
Yes.
>>
>>63829663
Who are they?
>>
>>63829950
lurk more
>>
you'll get called out for being a "waifufag" if you post in a way that suggests that you value the female musician's appearance over their artistry (e.g. talking about her physical attractiveness instead of her music, or if you are discussing music, accompanying all of your music discussion with pictures of her looking cute or whatever), or if you happen to enjoy the music of a known and established popular /mu/ waifu (see this image >>63825008 for a general guide to these)
>>
>>63829950
off the top of my head:

taylor swift, grimes, lauren mayberry, annie clark, carly rae jepsen, marina diamandis, chari xcx, sky ferreira

there's definitely more I've forgotten tho
>>
>>63830007
I know, though why I can't post pictures of her even If I'm simultaneously discussing her music? The nature of this site is about perpetual image sharing, this doesn't make sense.
>>
>>63830157
guess you're right dude after all
>>
>>63830157
i didn't say it makes sense, it doesn't
but that's how it works
>>
Grimes fags are the most cancerous thing on this board. How do we eliminate them?
>>
>>63831572
By killing Grimes and make everyone forget her.
>>
>>63831572
Purificatory fire.
>>
>>63829617
Literally about to post this.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.