[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do racists and rockists still hate on this guy? Have they
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: youngthug.jpg (829 KB, 2128x1197) Image search: [Google]
youngthug.jpg
829 KB, 2128x1197
Why do racists and rockists still hate on this guy?

Have they even listened to him?
>>
>>63818172
preconceived notions cloud their judgement
>>
>>63818172
I like him more when he's kanye's backup singer.
>>
I'm not racist or a rockist but I really don't see the appeal of him, pretty bad flow, really dull voice, often autotuned, shallow lyrics, some of his songs are saved by the beats but I just don't get his appeal, what do you guys like about him?
>>
Yeah, listening to him made me hate him, listen to some real rap like Chance or Run the jewels
>>
>>63818172
>Have they even listened to him?

I was actually watching some interviews with him the other day.
He can't string a single coherent sentence together. 100% nog.

That Lifestyle song is pretty fucking entertaining though. I've seen it described as "retard rap" here before and it's a 100% accurate descriptor.
>>
I don't like very much rap at all, but after hearing all the praise, I listened to the Barter 6 having no idea of what I was in for, and it was mediocre.
>>
>>63818371
hi hopsin
>>
Why do you think he represents culture?
>>
>>63818371
Never listened to rap so I had to look up that song. It actually, literally sounds like someone with Down's Syndrome singing. What the fuck.
>>
As much as I love young thug, I hate when he is brought up on this board.

Some of you guys are great. But it hurts to read some of the racist shit people say.
>>
>>63818456
t. ips fedora

$100 says this guy says "dindu" unironically
>>
>>63818468
Has anybody even said anything racist itt?
>>
>>63818456
If you've never listened to rap don't listen to thugga he's pretty bad and won't improve your opinion on rap
>>
File: yougotme.gif (4 MB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
yougotme.gif
4 MB, 400x225
>>63818472
>pic related

Though, that has nothing to do with my criticism of this music.

>>63818522
I've listened to rap but I don't keep up with any of the trendy pop rappers. Admittedly, some rap is okay but how anyone listens to this cliche, pop garbage is absolutely beyond me.
>>
he sucks
>>
>rockists and racists

You answered your own question dude
>>
>>63818652
Yeah, young thug and rappers like him really just have boring music, the only "pop rap" I really like is Drake, he at least has a better flow and has more interesting lyrics
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.