[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tell me why I should listen to this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 1374975810_hi-res.png (778 KB, 1000x995) Image search: [Google]
1374975810_hi-res.png
778 KB, 1000x995
Tell me why I should listen to this
>>
because its amazing
>>
cuz it's kawaii ^____^
>>
The same reason for anything I suppose.
>>
>>63816557
It'll help you if you are depressed, and it's a fun, occasionally trippy, well crafted double album.
>>
>>63816557
Because you have good taste.
>>
dont

fuck off
>>
Because you're under the age of 18 which is required to enjoy it.
>>
>>63816557
-it's good
-I like it
-you should like it too
>>
>>63816635
>It'll help you if you are depressed

I think it would just make it worse
>>
>>63816994
Being depressed, both it and Giles Corey work as stabilizing albums. There are albums that are capable of making you even more depressed, but if you feel like you are getting worse, they can slow you down or stabilize you for a little bit.

>>63816808
>the face of post-fandom /mu/
>>
Because the songs are all amazingly gloomy and set an atmosphere like you wouldn't fucking believe, and it's crazy ambitious and even for an album an hour and a half long not a single song feels out of place or disposable

The production isn't very good even for a lo-fi album but it still blows my mind just how much they managed to accomplish with such shitty tools at their disposal. One of my all-time favorites
>>
This album is trash. It sounds like shit, and it won't help you if you're depressed. Best case scenario, it puts you to sleep. Worst case, you're sitting there for an hour an a half waiting for it to get good.
>>
OP here, i finished listening to it and its pretty great
>>
So I haven't heard this before, and just started now

Where the fuck have I been
>>
>>63818852
Time to get back to >>>/out/
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.