[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Modern Baseball - You're Gonna Miss It All Opinions?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2
File: album.jpg (59 KB, 319x319) Image search: [Google]
album.jpg
59 KB, 319x319
Modern Baseball - You're Gonna Miss It All

Opinions?
>>
sounds like the weakerthans if they were cucks
>>
>>63816371
love it desu. one of my favorite albums to loop
>>
If i was a teenager in higschool, i may like it

But it's p shit
>>
I like it cause it's naive, cute, bitter, and sort of self-aware. I feel like I can relate to the anxious, silly things they sing about.

Like an angstier Nana Grizol.

A tweemo classic.

favorite track is Going To Bed Now.
>>
It's for the underage kids that hang out at the rec center that has a venue attached.

That being said I haven't exactly grown emotionally since I was that age, so I definitely enjoy it. I'm expecting growth from their new record, and a real push to define their sound further. I've got a good feeling they'll come through.
>>
Going to see them in a couple months finally, but sports was a better album.
>>
>>63816818
>I like it cause it's naive, cute, bitter, and sort of self-aware. I feel like I can relate to the anxious, silly things they sing about.
Perfectly describes my feelings towards it. It's s a d b o y highschoolcore but it knows it is and wears that on its sleeve
>>
>>63816371
I forgot about this album.

For some reason I listened to it during a weird period of my life for like a week non stop. Your Graduation is actually a great song and I remember it being my favorite. Haven't listened to it for a long time now.

I guess my opinion is that it's decent and has some feels that might be relatable at times, and it's much better than their debut which was pretty shitty.
>>
>>63816371
It's pretty great. The last track spoke to me in ways I never thought a song could. Folks might dismiss it as nothing but teenage emo shit, but it has a lot to offer lyrically.
>>
it's whiny sadboy nonsense but I'm into it

>>63818259
>Your Graduation
"bullshit, you fucking miss me" is such a great line to me
>>
>>63816371
garbage, just like all twinkly emo

>>63816818
i hope that, in a party, someone switches your water with a glass of everclear, you putrid cunt
>>
>>63816818
>>63818243
Yeah. This. I've kinda grown out of them, but I have quite a few friends who are still heavy into them and shit like the front bottoms so I still can enjoy it in short bursts.
>>
>>63818843
It's not twinkly emo you fucking idiot
>>
>>63819267
yes it is you stupid faggot

go listen to it again and pour bleach in your ears, afterwards
>>
>>63819354
http://emosideproject.bandcamp.com/album/the-end-of-something

this is twinkly
>>
>>63819444
wow that's even worse
>>
>>63819444
He thinks twinkly has to do with twinks
>>
>>63819354
Kill yourself tonight you extreme autist.
>>
>>63819354
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQe0WehNOEA
>>
>>63816371
Not even emoe likes it lol
>>
>>63820439
emoe is a terrible shithole
I don't even like modern baseball.
>>
I've seen em live twice already. had a decent time at both shows I can't lie
>>
Absolute dogshit album compared to their previous output, much better emo/pop-punk out there.
Only seeing them next week because PUP are supporting.
>>
>>63823798
Didn't get tickets to Pup's London show because i didn't think I'd go, turns out DVP and if this tour does yadda yadda are good songs, it's sold out and I'm going to london to see TTNG/Foxing the night after anyway. FUCK.
>>
File: unspecified-1_1024x1024.png (545 KB, 768x768) Image search: [Google]
unspecified-1_1024x1024.png
545 KB, 768x768
This might end up being AOTY.
>>
>>63824446
I'm going to the Boston show! I'm so pumped!
>>
>>63816818
Best track is definitely Going to Bed Now, but Sports is the superior album.

>Tears Over Beers
>Re-Done
>Coals
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.