[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What next for Viper, /mu/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: 1459748246923.png (902 KB, 589x1844) Image search: [Google]
1459748246923.png
902 KB, 589x1844
What next for Viper, /mu/?
>>
>>63815915
death
>>
>>63815915
death
>>
>>63815915
death
>>
File: death-of-a-salesman.jpg (54 KB, 460x460) Image search: [Google]
death-of-a-salesman.jpg
54 KB, 460x460
>>63815990
>>63815997
>>63816036
>>
File: lets get it in.jpg (41 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
lets get it in.jpg
41 KB, 600x600
>>63815915
>i sold my soul to satan
>but bought it back from god with this song
what did he mean by this?
>>
He memed too hard
>>
>>63815915
theft
>>
I can't wait for the shitstorm when he actually dies
>>
>>63815915
>the hornace of death

What is this and why is he hurting himself?
>>
>>63817134
Well A. He can't spell harness B. He apparently doesn't know what a harness actually is beyond some kind of restraint and C. He wrapped some women's clothes around his stomach and is either going to die or somehow undergo some kind of vision quest and he honestly doesn't seem to give a fuck if he dies
>>
what is he wearing and why is it causing him pain
>>
This is one of the funnies things I've read about in a while.

I've never listened to any of Viper's music before. Should I?
>>
>>63817134
>>63817162
Thanks, I was confused as well.
Now I'm confused for diff reasons.
>>
>>63817162
he's not gonna die. What he wearing around his body is probably weaker than a corset. Dude just playing the fool.
>>
ya'll cowards don't even wear the hornace of death
>>
>>63817202
Listen to any single song and you've heard his thousand mixtapes
>>
>>63817202
I actually like him. You'll Cowards and Plush Player are his best. Plush Player is literally him rapping to reversed 90s RnB songs
>>
Im fucking crying here, the hornace of death! wooooooow
>>
I bet this all makes sense on crack. Kind of like the old crackhead saying "its easier to smoke more crack once you smoke crack"

You forgot this one btw:

"Day 5.The pain of theharness is nearly becomin unbearable.Death is becoming becoming &my friend. Anything to stop the pain would be a friend"
>>
>>63817384
>I bet this all makes sense on crack. Kind of like the old crackhead saying "its easier to smoke more crack once you smoke crack"

That makes sense even without being high. You're less likely to be reluctant to smoke crack once you've already done it.
>>
File: viper.jpg (36 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
viper.jpg
36 KB, 600x600
>>63815915
everyone in this thread had missed earlier threads about this. He eventually learned that he was spelling "harness" incorrectly and there was this huge debate about him being a pedophile/child molester. Regardless he will have an unforgettable legacy of releasing completely original work despite how much of a meme it is/was. Hopefully there is an archive somewhere of his deleted tweets. I have the old threads still open on office computer but I won't be there 'til tomorrow so this thread will probably be dead by then. Maybe I'll start a new one.

Obligatory pic related
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.