[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw music today is shit >tfw you were born in the wrong
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
File: images.jpg (7 KB, 240x200) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7 KB, 240x200
>tfw music today is shit
>tfw you were born in the wrong generation
>>
>>63808571
fuckin millenials
>>
>tfw you should delete this thread
>>
but OP there's so much artistic rap about fucking white women out there.
>>
I blame the music industry for destroying top 40 and I blame hipsters for making rock soft and faggy.
>>
>music started

1920-1950
>classical music

1960-1970
>golden age of music for old singers

>perfect age for rock rebels

>improved good music and also the year for goths and punks

>music is still good and gangsta songs started to appear

2001-2006
>music is changing

>ghetto music but good and relaxing like akon dont matter

>some crappy music is starting to appear

>crappy music is spreading

>you gotta be kidding me this isnt music justin bieber

>R.I.P. music goodbye...
>>
>>63808571
shit comercial pop and nirvana are the responsable
>>
>>63809802
wat
>>
>>63809802

>1910
>music started

This never gets old
>>
>>63808571

>baby boomer pretending to be a millenial

Old fag pls go
>>
>>63809802
here's your (you)
>>
>>63809802
My favorite pasta
>>
>>63809817
Fuck Kurt Cobain
Fuck Dave Grohl
>>
>>63809751
>implying music that generates the most revenue was ever the best

>soft and faggy
"hipsters" make metal too. mastodon? deafheaven? godspeed you! black emperor? your point is invalid.
>>
>>63810048
correction, GY!BE obviously isnt metal, but namedropping them proves my point
>>
delet this
>>
>>63810048
I didn't mean metal, I meant low energy, unimpressive indie shit.
>>
File: Ipswich_poster.jpg (44 KB, 540x402) Image search: [Google]
Ipswich_poster.jpg
44 KB, 540x402
well that's only the UK. France and Germany are probably ok, and the US.

there is good music but there can't be any new waves here in case Alan Yentob or Chris Evans don't like it.

sadly.

Artic Monkies though, be thankful Jo Whiley doesn't take them away!
>>
Here's Dwayne the Rock Johnson to unveil some of the features of next generation music. This generation we're focusing on memes that bring us all together. Users can interact via social networks like vine and instagram to share the music they and their friends have been listening to. Irony is a key feature of the next generation. We are so excited for our new titles, like Vaporwave, Cloud rap, and PC music.
>>
>>63811901
I would never have forseen how fucking gay the future generation was going to be. You guys are a special kind of neurotic and weird that only being raised by computers, amphetamines and SSRI's can create.
>>
>>63808571
>frankie cosmos
>death grips
>karen o
>kendrick lamar
>kanye west
>travis scott
and many others

you're just being ignorant, OP.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.