[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WHERE THE FUCK IS IT?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 8
File: image.jpg (34 KB, 300x450) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34 KB, 300x450
WHERE THE FUCK IS IT?
>>
File: Scott-Gries-Staff.jpg (56 KB, 630x420) Image search: [Google]
Scott-Gries-Staff.jpg
56 KB, 630x420
Yall aint ready bitches
>>
Brian Degraw posted a pic on Instagram that made it sound like he was helping to make a music video for Deakin
>>
LEAK IT DEAK
E
A
K

I
T

D
E
A
K
>>
its likely that out of the 200 backers that received cassettes, none of them know how to rip it.
>>
SNEAKY

LEAKY

DEAKY

WHEN
>>
>I received mine in the mail. Josh (rightfully) asks that the files not be shared online before the 8th, but just wanted to say this is like really really good.
H A P P E N I N G
>>
>>63809167
pics or aint happenin
>>
>>63809389
literally in the thread on collected animals where the deak himself has posted
http://collectedanimals.org/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=111&start=1080
>>
deeeeeeeaaaaaaaaakkkk
>>
>>63809167
is it a full album?
>>
>>63809491
It's an EP but it's >30 minutes
>>
>>63809509
>we've waited all these years
>for a fucking
>E
>P

oh well it least its long
>>
>>63809965
at the very least he's already mentioned that he's getting ready to start on some new material (can't remember if he specifically mentioned a new album or not but I feel like he did)
>>
>>
File: image.jpg (34 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34 KB, 400x388
post yfw it blows painting with out of the water
>>
>>63810114
I can guarantee nothing on it will beat The Burglars though
also I'm betting it's going to be like a slightly more driving Panda Bear solo release
>>
>>63810155
Floridada is better than the burglars
>>
>>63810186
not even close anon
>>
>>63809996
great. another 6 years until we hear a peep out of deek again
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7gN-bXwtJ1s
if it's anything like this i'm beyond hyped
>>
What's pitchfork gonna give it?
>>
>>63810220
It's already been confirmed that only like one of the known songs by him is gonna be on it, so it very well could be a bit different than what people expect
>>
http://strawpoll.me/7282239
>>
>>63810218
>Also been getting a lot of questions here and elsewhere about playing shows. I absolutely want to start playing shows but also feel really drawn to put together a proper release of newer songs and material. So I have no dates scheduled yet and I imagine it will be at least a couple of months (and knowing me... possibly longer) before I start making plans like that. But I absolutely want and look forward to doing some touring. ...It's perhaps unwise to admit vulnerability around any of this stuff. But I've been blocked for a long time. And seeing this thru to completion is bursting open channels that have been shut down for a long time. The feeling is new and delicate. But it's amazing. And I know that all of this is the beginning of a new world of movement and expression for me that I have been hungry for since I was very young. The support (and frustration) from you guys and others has been integral in helping me find my way to this new place.
at earliest next year is what I would guess
>>
>>63810257
damn im hyped
>>
Are you ready for the Deak to release the first undeniably universal objective 10/10 in modern music? It's gonna be simultaneously hilarious and pathetic to watch the other hacks in AnCo come crawling back to the deak in hopes of gaining back the relevance they had 10 years ago.

Painting With... Is about to look like amateur hour once the Deak's EP drops
>>
>>63810432
Is there any animosity between the rest of the group and deakin? I've heard people joke about it on here and various other sites but never actually heard anything from the band about this.
>>
>>63810495
Nah, they're all chill. I highly doubt Deak could stay mad at anybody tbqh
>>
>>63810495
are you kidding lol
Noah and Josh have known each other since the 2nd grade, and he was the first thank you besides his family on the Person Pitch liner notes
they're 4 best friends, there's absolutely no animosity
>>
File: image.png (166 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
166 KB, 640x1136
>>63809996
He mentioned it to me when I apologised for all the memes around him that he was upset by (as in >>63810495)
>>
>>63810701
deakin is so nice
what a good bunch of boys
>>
File: image.jpg (140 KB, 640x850) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
140 KB, 640x850
>>63810775
He's such a Good Boy.
>>
>>63810495
I too wonder this
>>
>>63810701
poor deak. he really is a sensitive soul :( i hope the material is good and people aren't too harsh on it.

plus i've heard of several people meeting the band and they tend to say deak is the most friendly and outgoing by far.
>>
>>63810114
>implying that will be hard to do
>>
>>63810495
>>63810532
Yeah Deak and Panda have a bond as strong as Geo/Avey and Avey/Panda. It was Deak that Panda went to for help with Young Prayer, which was recorded at the same time Panda's dad was dying of cancer.

Probably the weakest bond in the group is between Geologist and Panda, since he was the last person to meet and make music with him.
>>
File: sadpanda.png (12 KB, 125x139) Image search: [Google]
sadpanda.png
12 KB, 125x139
>Get package
>So excited to hear it
>play it
>"guiding her into dream time..."
>mfw I've been deak'd
>>
>>63812113
deak also recorded down there for avey. hes obviously the coolest of the lot to be around.
>>
>>63812113
I love all their relationships together. I remember the infamous red velvet cupcake interview where Geo and Deakin talked about being on the same basketball team in highschool for a whole year and not even interacting once and Geo thinking Deak was a nerd, lol
>>
this album is going to be so good. I feel bad for giving into the anti-deakin memes :(
>>
>>63812176
And Deak steals Avey's cupcake from right under his nose and makes a big deal out of eating it.
>>
>>63812268
>>63812176
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=goi4FsDAS4Q
such a classic lmao
>>
>>63812316
kek this has been my favorite video for a while
>>
>>63810256
They won't review it, it's a limited-release cassette.
>>
File: Never Forget.gif (2 MB, 360x270) Image search: [Google]
Never Forget.gif
2 MB, 360x270
Deak The Sneak
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.