[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
An edgier music publication does not exist
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
An edgier music publication does not exist
>>
http://thequietus.com/articles/19709-the-lead-review-animal-collective-painting-with-review
>>
>>63807153
>Cardi B
A literal ironic Twitter celebrity who released a novelty mixtape?

The edgiest is and always will be Vice/Noisey though. Even worse than p4k.
>>
lol was just reading that shit
>>
>>63807153

>Pablo is dead

They're not wrong
>>
>>63807153
bad example because TLOP's still-continuing "roll-out" process is the sloppiest thing ive ever witnessed in real time
>>
File: Pitchfork 2009 to 2015.png (357 KB, 987x1561) Image search: [Google]
Pitchfork 2009 to 2015.png
357 KB, 987x1561
Nah, it's still P4K.

They just changed from le pretentious indie men to "we now hire SJWs PoC from Twitter to write over embellished meme rap/r&b reviews"
>>
the fact that... is like at least 10 times edgier
>>
>>63807153
pablo is sitting at 76 metascore. That's far from edgy retard.
>>
>>63808945
i'd love to know what you think 'edgy' means
>>
>>63809351
>76
>utter trash
You must be one of those people that thinks if Pitchfork scores something below an 8.2 Best New Music. it's not worth listening to.
>>
They were holding back tears typing this after kanye said he didnt want white people to review his album
>>
>>63808945
I don't know enough about Quietus to know if they're SJW or not but I don't feel like they are

Regardless they are ridiculously better than p4k, the fact like an album like this was second best of their 2015 list is enough proof for that.
>>
>>63810467
where did they find those damn albums for there aoty list
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.