[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"Yeah, I listen to Cardiacs"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (103 KB, 700x1049) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
103 KB, 700x1049
>"Yeah, I listen to Cardiacs"
>>
>"Mike Patton is my spirit animal"
>>
File: face-with-tears-of-joy.png (58 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
face-with-tears-of-joy.png
58 KB, 256x256
AHAHA THAT SHIRT WHAT THE FUCK
>>
"im bisexy :3 ily matty mullins !!1!1"
>>
>>63807151
Invader ZIM did nothing to deserve this
>>
>>63807151
I like mwnes
>>
>mum: son, get ready 4 school
>me: but mum i can't
>mum: why not?
me: because MY ASS IS ON FIRE!!!1!!one!!11 *holds up spork* XDD
>mum: :/
>>
egg
>>
>>63809327
O.o
>>
File: Garvey Gone Wild.png (4 MB, 985x3432) Image search: [Google]
Garvey Gone Wild.png
4 MB, 985x3432
>I'm really into music. Young Thug, Drake, Kanye, FKA Twigs, Earl Sweatshirt, Flying Lotus, Kendrick Lamar, Rhianna, The Weeknd, The Roots, The list goes on...
>>
>>63809539
Most of that shit is definitely true but I wouldn't throw FlyLo under the bus considering that his music isn't popular with the hiphopheads middle school kids, and he's an actually cool artist himself.
>>
whatever segment of the population it is that you memers are attempting to corner off i can assure you doesn't exist and is entirely a figment in your minds
>>
>>63809609

Flying Lotus is a meme for "intellectual" meme rap fans who like Earl Sweatshirt, A Tribe Called Quest and other cornball garbage
>>
>>63809845
>ATCQ
>cornball garbage
Kill yourself, seriously, if you can't appreciate ATCQ you should end your life
>>
>>63809845
Flying Lotus isn't even rap though

Captain Murphy is pretty shit though, and You're Dead is really overrated (his only album with any segments of rap under the FlyLo name)
>>
>>63809903

Corniest shit in existence, only people who listen to our gender study/sociology/black studies majors
>>
>>63809327
Why is this so fuckig funny
>>
test
>>
>>63810473
You're retarded. The lyrics are corny (which I will maintain is not a bad thing, but thats up to taste) but the beats are undeniably groovy. It has a very "chill" aesthetic that very few have equaled, Mezzanine is a good example of music that is similarly good
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.