[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How is this not the patrician emo album?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: plebs.png (249 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
plebs.png
249 KB, 800x800
It seems like here everyone passes the American Football one and since that and maybe TWIABPAIANLATD are virtually the only two emo bands discussed here I'm going to petition why this is the superior emo album:

>Sticks to it's more emo roots and maintains a punk-ish spirit throughout entire record
>Lyrics have some screaming as opposed to American football which has none
>More of a hard rock instrumental again sticking to its punk roots as opposed to American Football which is heavily indie rock and only classified as emo due to emo style vocals.
>Almost all the songs have a very pretty progression of guitars leading to climactic finishes

Here's an example of my personal favourite from the album
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JNNHmomRUHY

Better sound quality
https://open.spotify.com/track/216iOmpLnDsBGYkEibpR1d
>>
american football is literally plebeian
it's a 3/10
>>
>>63799961
i seriously hope this isn't shill. but for you OP i'll check it out thnx
>>
>>63799977
lol wait a second
I thought you were saying american football was patrician for a sec
>>
File: Mucoreemo.jpg (558 KB, 1600x1600) Image search: [Google]
Mucoreemo.jpg
558 KB, 1600x1600
both of these albums are on the essential /mu/ emo chart, so i don't really see your point

shitposters can refrain from answering
>>
>>63799978
it's kind of a "if you don't mind the singing/whining" it's good type of record
>>
>>63799995
oh didn't notice this chart even exists. now I need to check this out
>>
Emo is pleb in general.
>>
>>63800128
haha I still think its the best pleb genre imo
>>
>>63799961
theres a thread for this

>>63794399
>>
power of failing has more digital compression artifacts than a beatles song on youtube in 2009
>>
>>63799978
how the fuck you aint heard this basic bitch shit
>>
>>63800249
/emoe/ is cancer, fuck off
>>
>>63799989
How embarrassing
>>
>>63799995
>Deja Entendu
If we're calling that emo why not just put TD&G for the clearly better album.
>>
>>63800501
besides the anime and some bad posts they have a lot of good emo discussion and rec and link lesser known underrated shit. also their charts are a lot better then this shit >>63799995
>>
>>63800531
I think maybe deja is more simpler and doesn't really have much of a progressive thing such as devil and god so it's much more "immediate" imo
>>
Algernon Cadwallader is GOAT. American Football is pleb.
>>
>>63800423
some of the drums and guitars sound too loud
>>
>>63800558
the cymbals sound like they were recorded on a tracfone
>>
Three Cheers for Sweet Revenge is objectively the best Emo album ever made
>>
>pleb
American Football - American Football

>normal
Don Caballero - What Burns Never Returns

>patrician
Grand Ulena - Gateway to Dignity
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SgPZio4iDt4
Patrician
>>
>>63800694
kys
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.