[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw even Can's a meme now What the fuck? Is nothing safe?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2
File: tyrell gets his kfc taken away.jpg (28 KB, 200x300) Image search: [Google]
tyrell gets his kfc taken away.jpg
28 KB, 200x300
>tfw even Can's a meme now

What the fuck? Is nothing safe?
>>
File: kate bush.jpg (34 KB, 340x425) Image search: [Google]
kate bush.jpg
34 KB, 340x425
Memes are taking everything I love. Only Kate Bush is safe.
>>
>>63791902
Can has been a meme for a long ass time dude. But this is how I felt when This Heat became a meme
>>
I was worried about Van Dyke Parks last week but I think it passed
>>
>>63791931
kate not being a meme is a meme

boom
>>
>>63791973

damn...
>>
>>63791973

Don't you mean "Babooshka"?
>>
>>63791973
>>63791992
>tfw not being a meme is a meme
end times
>>
>>63791931
>Kate bush is safe
>is a woman
I've got some bad news
>>
>>63791902
if its on 4chan its gonna become a meme. don't talk about music you wouldn't want anything bad happening to here
>>
>>63792059

I have never seen Kate Bush shitposting that wasn't obvious contrarianism.
>>
>>63791902
no
most things can be considered memes going by the definition of memetics
>a "unit of culture" (an idea, belief, pattern of behaviour, etc.) which is "hosted" in the minds of one or more individuals, and which can reproduce itself
>>
>>63792060
The tripfags of /daily/ are ruining all of the good albums.
https://archive.rebeccablacktech.com/mu/thread/S63791390
That thread was the last hope for /mu/
>>
>>63792182

Not quite. /daily/ overposted some great acts like Les Rallizes Denudes and Coil, so it got cool to hate them to anger the spergs in /daily/.
>>
>>63792182
>caring this much about one general thread
This is some serious autism.
>>
>>63792220
They turned everything good into a meme
>>
>>63792243

Kate Bush and John Fahey aren't memes, are they?
>>
>>63791902
Can has always been a meme dumb nerd
>>
>>63792225
The cancer begins in /daily/ and spreads to every other thread. Nobody wants to end /daily/ /Mu/ is ruined. It's over.
>>
>>63791902

It'll happen to everyone.

I love Fushitsusha and Coil, but trying to talk about them now is god damned impossible.
>>
>>63792314
Anon, it seems to me like you care more about /mu/ than you do music.

If you really cared much about music, you'd find another website to discuss it and forget about this, if it really were bad.

Websites change, and when you don't like the changes you just leave dude
>>
>>63792338

>trying to talk about them now is god damned impossible.
>wanting to talk about them
>wanting your favorite bands to become a 4chan meme
>>
>>63792402
But what about how my favorite bands are now associated with 4chan? How will that solve this problem?
>>
>>63792403

I don't. But sometimes I like to talk about music I like on the music board.
>>
>>63792963
Go on any other forum and you'll see no one really associates anything with 4chan.

It's just this board, its culture doesn't transfer over anywhere else just because it's "le mythical 4chen!!!"
>>
>>63792963
Coil isn't associated with 4chan at all. When people think of Coil they don't think of memes or /mu/.

The only things associated with /mu/ are Death Grips, NMH, Swans, and Floral Shoppe. Maybe Long Season but that's more RYM.
>>
>>63793059

It's a shame what happened to Swans. It used to have a very tight knit and devout following (similar to what Fushitsusha has now).
>>
>>63793059
Thank you. It looks like I'll be able to recover from this. The tripfags win this time.
>>
>not liking an album because it's considered a "meme" by edge lords on an online anonymous messaging board

Seriously, how do you autists operate your computers?
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.