[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who is Cate Wurtz and why does she hate Will?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: cshead.png (56 KB, 247x247) Image search: [Google]
cshead.png
56 KB, 247x247
Who is Cate Wurtz and why does she hate Will?
>>
>>63790414
His mom. She doesnt approve Will's homosexuality.
>>
>>63790443
Ah.
>>
his ex-g(b?)f
>>
>>63790414
Cate Wurtz makes rad music and internet comic comics. lamezone.tumblr.com
She did album art for Will's older stuff and didn't make him stop using it so she can't hate him too hard. I like her and I don't know that she mentions Will at all.
>>
>>63790414
Cate Wurtz is a mtf whom Will fell in love with when before she transitioned and I don't think they ever had a proper relationship. It was more like Will being crazy (see monomania) for him. You kinda get a sense for the relationship on twin fantasy and monomania. She does a lot of stuff with online comics and I'm fairly sure is a furry.
>>
>>63791042
>Cate Wurtz is a mtf
at the end of the anchorite lyrics it says "death of the lady man"
will confirmed for transphobic bigot, triggered
>>
>>63791133
Damn...
>>
File: 20060206_fg26.jpg (236 KB, 425x583) Image search: [Google]
20060206_fg26.jpg
236 KB, 425x583
>>63791042
>furry
>mtf
white people will soon become too degenerate to reproduce and go extinct haha. honestly, im looking forward to it
>>
>another thread about this talentless whiny little bitch
I honestly can't believe this is even real. Is it actually Will posting or just some little gay kid with autism?
>>
>>63790414
I heard her music once and read asscastle and she seems breddy gud tbqh
That's all I know
>>
>>63791634
thanks /pol/ we appreciate your input
>>
>>63791695
Nah, in another thread me and I'm guessing OP were trying to find shit out about will

Also I'm pretty sure he hasn't viraled in at least 2 years.
>>
>>63791695
I want to spam the fuck out of /mu/ now. Worked for Will.
>>
>>63791785
Like, really, it baffles me how can someone be so utterly depraved and perverted, America is rotting from the inside. I thank god I still live in a semi-feudal catholic spic backwater, seriously
>>
>>63791824
>in another thread
So you felt it was necessary or appropriate to start a new thread? Go fuck yourself.

Also
>Also I'm pretty sure he hasn't viraled in at least 2 years.
Bullshit.
>>
>>63791849
>he's not a hardcore hedonist
JUST off yourself fampai tbqh
>>
>>63791867
will used to post his stuff in bandcamp threads but there's no evidence of him viralling. he has like 15k facebook fans and i bet a lot of them are /mu/tants senpai, it's more likely to be one of them.
>inb4 hi will
>>
>>63791766
Asscastle is touching af. I've been a fan of cate for over a year now, more so than will.
>>63790414
Can u pls post source
>>
>>63792212
People saying that he virals is a meme stop taking it so seriously

No need to let butthurt bandcamp kids who couldn't get their shit to take off get a rise out of you
>>
>>63792534
yeah OP
where are you getting this?
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.