[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have an obsession with St. Vincent and her music makes me have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: annie-clark.jpg (77 KB, 608x450) Image search: [Google]
annie-clark.jpg
77 KB, 608x450
I have an obsession with St. Vincent and her music makes me have spasms... help me it's poisoning me
>>
>>63781471
Photoshop her hair, eyebrows, and lips out of the picture then blacken her eyes

She look like an ayy lmao
>>
>>63781542
that won't help
>>
>>63781471
Listen to more music and expand your apparent immature taste.
>>
>>63781542
oh wow
>>
>>63781614
I listen to lots of music like Wilco, Velvet Underground, Miles Davis, Kendrick Lamar, Kanye West, and more
>>
I just want more news on the new album. Would be cool if she did something with the Pop Group, live or in studio, since she did that thing with Wire.
>>
>>63781674
that would be awesome
>>
>>63781651
Yes, not enough at all, listen to more music.
>>
>>63781542

>remove human features
>no longer looks human
>>
>>63781698
here is more
Radiohead, N.W.A, Big Black, The Clash, Van Morison, Pink Floyd, Charles Gayle, Ariel Pink, Elliot Smith, Bjork, Queens of the Stone Age, Led Zeppelin, Death Grips, Iggy Pop, David Bowie, Gorillaz, Black Sabbath, Opeth, The Beach Boys... I'm new to music like a year ago, so I can see why you might think that
>>
>>63781807
what the fucking fuck did you just say to me u fucker???????????????????????????
>>
>>63781471
you sound like a Grimesfag. Fuck off
>>
>>63782193
I don't like Grimes
>>
well this thread didn't help me. What did I expect from 4chan anyway for advice this was a waste of time
>>
Get laid OP
>>
>>63782774
None of the women I've been with have never been as beautiful as Annie Clark, so I'm now a lost cause and a loser
>>
fml kms
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.