[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Worship St. Vincent and her music
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
File: tumblr_mgukkjUJ2V1r0kc2yo1_1280.png (280 KB, 600x335) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mgukkjUJ2V1r0kc2yo1_1280.png
280 KB, 600x335
Worship St. Vincent and her music
>>
no u
>>
i want to smell her pits
>>
>>63770109
no no u
>>
>>63770236
That's what everyone wants
>>
And hair
>>
>>63770275
what do you think they smell like without deodarant ?
>>
>>63769936
my brother married a girl who looks kinda like her. He made is waifu real kinda.
>>
So impatient about her new album. Wish she wouldn't have said anything about it because it just makes the wait worse.
>>
>>63770298
>my brother married a girl who looks kin
GOD DAMMIT
>>
>>63770357
Bro is that you? I knew you'd stop being a redditor one day!
>>
>>63770288
smells like angel roses
>>
>>63769936
I feel like I'm getting kissed on the neck by her when I put on headphones and listen to her
>>
>>63769936
Which album should I start.
>>
>>63770875
Actor
>>
S/t is the only album I ever loved. Something about her melodies and the way she arranges things instrumentally on her older work just doesn't work for me. So much of it just sounds disjunct and awkward to me
>>
>>63770298
give me a picture of this woman that looks like her
>>
>>63770369
who are you talking about good sir?
>>
All her albums are god tier and she's a massive qt.
>>
>>63769936
no im not a cuck
>>
>>63771957
DO IT!
>>
>>63770378
disgusting, i want musky sweaty stank pits
>>
>>63772093
I do
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.