[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This was the perfect hard rock album before every neckbeard and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: Appetite-For-Destruction2.jpg (208 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
Appetite-For-Destruction2.jpg
208 KB, 1000x1000
This was the perfect hard rock album before every neckbeard and 14 year old overplayed it and ruined it. Prove me wrong.
>>
all of their albums are goat even CD is very decent

>Inb4 le meme from le wrong generation xDD
>>
Yeah they're a pretty great tier rock n roll band.

I wouldn't say anything ruined them, they just burned out fast - unsurprisingly, given their lifestyle. Judging how most bands who stick around decline into shame (looking at you, Metallica), I'd say they might have fared better in that sense.
>>
I know it's obnoxious cock-rock but it's still pretty good desu. I don't care so much what the archetypal image of the listener is
>>
how would that ruin it
>>
>>63768623
The punk/alternative meme that obnoxious cock-rock is a bad thing necessarily is pretty tired. Some of the best rock ever was essentially that.
>>
>>63768676
Because every single off the album is played every night at any given rock and roll bar in any country.
>>
>>63768575
Metallica makes me so sad. I think St. Anger was recorded on a potato
>>
>>63768729
Metallica are probably the biggest fall I can think of. They might have been a contender for the greatest metal band ever if they only stopped (at the very latest) after the Black Album.
>>
I was listening to some songs from that album earlier because I was trying to understand why would anyone care about a GnR reunion in this day and age.
It's actually good for what it is, but I still find the aesthetic to be repulsive.
>>
>>63768884
I don't think Metallica should've gone on without Cliff Burton at all desu.
>>
Remember when it was okay for girls to like hard rock?
>>
>>63769030
I still know plenty that do, they're just rough as guts.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.