[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Aurora thread. Has anyone new listened to her album? how di
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
Aurora thread.

Has anyone new listened to her album? how did you like it?

this is one of my favorite acoustic performances by Aurora: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=55mYwQ_pg4M

Link to album: https://mega.nz/#F!hI4BHYxD!t9qyuxEDfYHLgr7VCZ8JJA
>>
If you want to jerk it to her sometimes, cool. Whatever. But why pretend you're into the music?

I never understand these types of threads. So a girl makes you hard... Why does that mean however that you're compelled to become this weird otaku-like fanboy of her product beyond the sexy image, as if by some weird logic it makes you closer to her?

Just fap and be done with it.
>>
fuck off
>>
>>63766246
i do like her music tho, its great
>>
>>63766246
Ever been in a KPOP thread anon?
>>
>>63766314
I was referring to those threads too, and all waifuists who convince themselves they're HUGE FANS OF THEIR MUSIC/MOVIES/SHOWS

Like dude, so a girl is fappable. Most of us have fapped to her. Move on.

I guess it probably is autism usually, or some other weird disorder where their whole synaptic desiring mechanism gets wired around a kind of proxy love/worship of their image of a perfect other
>>
>>63766246
she doesn't even have a sexy image that's the weird part.
>>
>>63767453
So she's relatable because she's ugly. I don't know why I imagine this board is full of qts but that's probably a huge fat lie, so you can imagine.
>>
stop shilling this ugly bitch

FUCKING NIGGERS DIE
>>
>>63767513
I think /mu/ is probably on average the best looking board.

other than that, probably /soc/, /lit/, and surprisingly, /pol/
>>
>>63766192
I didn't liked it at all
She seems so generic, and only have 1 good song that's not even really good actually
>>
>>63768476
Just wanted to tell you you're a huge faggot for this comment. I'm guessing you're one of those ugly fat bitches that like to hang out with the skinny pretty ones to feel better about yourself.
>>
>>63770299
ya got me! big fat fatty here.

AWOOOOGA
>>
I can appreciate her cover of Half the World Away because fuck Oasis
>>
File: AURORA.jpg (53 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
AURORA.jpg
53 KB, 640x640
I'm just hopeful she'll take grimes' place as queen of the /mu/tants.
>>
File: 35435434.gif (991 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
35435434.gif
991 KB, 500x281
>>63770858
N-E-V-E-R
>>
>>63770858
Gims made noteable music for a second so naw.
>>
>>63766192
kids music lol
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.