[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mosh pits at rap concerts?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (56 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56 KB, 600x600
Since when is this a thing? I was reading reviews for this rap concert I'm going to and apprentally mosh pits are a thing? What do you do to not get involved in one?
>>
>>63764379
walk away or stay at the back
>>
I didn't know rap fans were this pussy.
>>
only for nerd hipster rappers. I've never been in a mosh pit at a rap show. Not even at RTJ. the only thing i've seen are real fights if anything.
>>
They are stupid lit. I love vibing with the crowd but Jesus fucking Christ some people go to hard. In 5'6 and can understand how people have died from lack of air/crowd mass pressure. Have sprained both ankles by being pushed back when my heels were already touching a step that leads towards the doors to leave. All that said I'm gonna go see flatbush zombies knowing I might get fucked up again.
>>
>>63764473
Wtf when I saw RTJ there was a mosh pit for almost every song
>>
OF brought them into rap, Travis made them good.

Went to The Rodeo a couple months ago, shit was lit man
>>
>>63764790
i hope you get murdered at the show just for saying """"""They are stupid lit. I love vibing with the crowd """""""
>>
>>63764954
Stupid lit is not a good thing and I used it specifically.
>>
>>63765085
Are white Americans allowed to say "nigga" at a rap show, when going along with the lyrics?
>>
I don't mind mosh pits at shows where they're part of the culture and people going know to expect them, but it makes me so mad when a pit breaks out at a show where they aren't expected and people just start smashing into everyone in sight and being reckless and dangerous.

Shit I've seen this year:

>A moshpit at a Battles concert
>Some idiot moshing and swinging around a beer glass (made of actual glass) at a King Khan show
>Moshers who won't stop trying to drag people into moshpits
>People outside the pit just getting trucked by moshers
>>
>>63765115
>At a Freddie Gibbs show
>Only one black dude who wasn't a rapper there
>Freddie Gibbs told the white crowd to chant back something that had the word nigga in it
>all the white people looking around at each other like "are we really allowed to say it?"
>Most people said it
>>
>>63765149
pussy
>>
>>63764889
well it was mostly high schoolers so they may have been a little timid
>>
>>63765175
funny, just listening to pinata
i don't think i'd ever go to a gangsta rap concert, i mean i am european, i'd just feel too out of place
>>
>>63764926
>OF brought mosh pits into rap
>>
>>63764379
There was a horribly sloppy mosh at childish gambino on a rainy day in chicago.
>>
>>63765149
i remember when i went to see NMH the 3rd song they played was Holland 1945 and some kids got rowdy and Julian had to speak up lmao
"hey guys, we get it, you wanna have a good time, but try and be conscious of those around you"
fucking lmao

like you're more than allowed to dance, but moshing and dancing are two completely different things
fucking embarrassing
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=69Z8kWWroVo
>>
>>63766976
Can't forget
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yfHifo8vRF8
>>
>>63765115
Who's going to know you specifically said it? What a stupid question
>>
>>63765321
Hella white people go to gangster rap concerts
>>
>>63766847
They popularized them 5 years ago. How many rappers were doing it before them? Kendrick Lamar shows have mosh pits now.
>>
>>63765149
Same, i went to a Ty Segall show about a month ago and people were moshing like crazy i just stepped back cause people were just crashing into each/being reckless and other shit, it was fun though
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.