[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"I'm feeling a _________ on this one."
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
File: fantano-weezer.png (2 MB, 1630x917) Image search: [Google]
fantano-weezer.png
2 MB, 1630x917
"I'm feeling a _________ on this one."
>>
>>63763784
Light 7
>>
strong 7
>>
A light 1
>>
decent to strong 8
>>
Strong 6 light 7. Rivers is a hack.
>>
A light to decent 8
>>
File: Untitled.png (34 KB, 592x262) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
34 KB, 592x262
Light 8 or strong 7

He spoke pretty highly of all the singles
>>
Does he dictate what you like or can like or your opinion?
>>
bands actually pay him to give out reviews...
>>
>strong 6 to decent 7
>there were a couple of tracks I didn't care for at all but overall it is a solid weezer album
>>
>>63763784
Please go away Fantano. Stop encouraging your pleb followers to use this board.
>>
>>63763784
I'm expecting at least a light 8, he did say it was great on twitter
>>
He gave EWBAITE a light 7 and he quite clearly likes this one more (though he's wrong)
>>
>>63763784
Does he honestly hate TMR?
>>
>>63764840
He thinks it's "woah dude le maymay ECCKS DEE LMOA" and not an actual unironic work of art
>>
>>63764712
the folks on /mu/ don't have their own opinions. they rely on critics to tell them what to like.

so yes
>>
>>63763784
Hard 7
>>
>>63765045
>>63764712
>I don't understand reviewers
>I assume any discussion of reviewers is the equivalent of letting them decide for you

That's how I see these comments. It's getting pretty old. I thought by now there'd at least be less people who go apeshit by the idea of someone caring about what a reviewer thinks..
>>
Weak 0
>>
>>63763784
spanakopita
>>
>>63764712
I think the fact that /mu/ went from praising this album to trashing it around the same time Fantano expressed enthusiasm for it on Twitter proves that
>>
>>63765432
Thank you
>>
>>63765432
it's not the fact that people care about reviewers. it's /mu/'s obsession with reviewer culture and how they constantly hold their opinions as the gold standard of what they should listen to.
>>
>>63763784
Light 6

as always
>>
>>63765511
At the end of the day they're just suggestions and opinions and people are free to listen to what they like. /mu/ has a board culture, but it can't be taken too seriously to the point where you think they're trying to enforce listening standards
>>
>>63763784
Strong 8 to a light 9. Mark my words niggers
>>
decent 5
>>
File: 2eovfhd.png (207 KB, 500x481) Image search: [Google]
2eovfhd.png
207 KB, 500x481
>>63765466
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.