[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who tired of iPod >;(
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (292 KB, 1211x1681) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
292 KB, 1211x1681
Who tired of iPod >;(
>>
yeah
>>
um... alright.
>>
The world is moving too fast for me. I want to live in a simpler time.
>>
>>63761526
Idk man, really love my 160gb classic.. The rest of apple can suck it though.
>>
I miss iPods. My first one was in 2003, and it was a 10gb one with the four touch buttons separate from the scroll wheel. It didn't have color. I still kinda remember how it smelled out of the package. I put the Velvet Underground box set and The Beatles Blue Album and my Pixies and Sonic Youth CDs on there. I played the parachute and brick breaker games on it all the time.

I had another one later that was a video one and had the integrated scroll wheel. It was cool too. It was black. I bought a skin for it that had little blue amoeba things.

I miss those ipods man.
>>
I only use 160gb classics

but the headphone jack always breaks eventually, why?

prob an easily fix though
>>
>>63761526
WOW

Did he really said this?
>>
>>63764564
this, manual managed ipod classic 160gb, I dented my metal shell though and might need to spend $20 to get a new one from china
>>
ipods are cool, but id loveto live in the pre-facebook pre-smartphone world
>>
kirk cobane invented the iphone
>>
File: LiquidZ3-photo-gallery-01.png (157 KB, 420x380) Image search: [Google]
LiquidZ3-photo-gallery-01.png
157 KB, 420x380
>>63764581
Did you eat lead paint as a kid...?
I do miss iPods, the last one I had was a nice 5th gen nano. I stopped using them after that because I couldn't put music on them from Linux, and iTunes is, was and always will be shit.
Nowadays I use a cheapshit refurb android phone I got for $40 with an 32G SD card in it and run vanilla music (https://github.com/vanilla-music/vanilla) on it.
>>
>>63764581
What do you think you idiot
>>
Preaching to the choir brother, Clip+ here.
>>
look i'm not gay but i think kurt is the most handsome man ever
>>
>>63765009
A maybe?
>>
Kart cobeyn is right you now, the android is better than ipone.

Prove me wronge.
>>
People's attitudes make stupid apps!
>>
jery get ipad :^)
>>
>>63761526
Hello friend,

I like Nirvana. Do you like Nirvana. I like the name too.

Thank You
>>
File: 1381486906582.jpg (56 KB, 597x519) Image search: [Google]
1381486906582.jpg
56 KB, 597x519
>>63761526
>used to carry my memekia 3310 and my 160 GB iPod everywhere with almost my whole music collection everywhere
>tfw now I just have my galaxy s3 with like 40 albums on it tops
>>
>>63767528
This is exactly why I buy physical copies.
>>
>>63767552
your post makes no sense anon
>>
>>63766837
seinfeld2000 nice
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.