[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This makes me proud to be British
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1
File: covr.jpg (138 KB, 658x644) Image search: [Google]
covr.jpg
138 KB, 658x644
This makes me proud to be British
>>
aoty
>>
Dean Blunt is kewl

Ur a brit tho so I don't care
>>
>>63755443
nah n0t brit. I like the album for what he tried to accomplish
but I still prefer black metal/redeemer etc
I hear he's planning a hype williams album coming this winter
so hope thats better :)
>>
i've heard stealth intro three or four times now and i think i've permanently done damaged to my brain, why'd you fuckers make me listen to this album
>>
>ThismakesmeproudtobebritishThismakesmeproudtobebritishThismakesmeproudtobebritishThismakesmeproudtobebritishThismakesmeproudtobebritishThismakesmeproudtobebritish
>>
is it a commentary on national identity?
>>
This makes me proud, to be, British.
>>
Marcel-core
>>
Yankee here, can someone elaborate?
>>
>>63755464
I'm pretty sure your the type of guy that goes to concerts thinking he is better then everyone else
>>
>>63757661
http://www.electronicbeats.net/recommendation-dean-blunt-babyfather/

>>63757754
yeah let's /psychoanalysis/
>>
>>63755190
you either 'get it' or you don't to be fair. there are some good beats/melodies/flows, but a lot of it has to do with being/living/knowing the south and north london suburbs.
as pretentious as that sounds, that's what our good ol' pretentious dean blunt was going for.
great album nevertheless
>>
is dean blunt supposed to be an american

and babyfather is british true self?
>>
>>63757959
I'm American and I've seen Skins so I was able to enjoy this one
>>
where is mega link
>>
>tfw living on the dole, smoking far too much cheese & listening to this album
>>
as much as i love dean, we need a northern iteration of what he's doing
>>
>>63758676

>Skins

fucking degenerate
>>
>>63760217
its an album about you isn't it?

did esco freestyle hit too close to home?

it did for me even though i live in rural america
>>
>>63755190
Kek
>>
Where can I find the album?
>>
>>63761815
Any streaming service or online retailer.
or here if you're a dirty pirate
https://mega.nz/#!PdoyRJYQ!pXjiC-6kzXKFeEP0SSlg3ngQYSJ5EZHBKx6yHvdq8Xo
>>
>>63761704

probably. everyone i know here in the UK is depressed & smoking weed to compensate for the fact their future is in jeopardy at the hands of the powers that b.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.