[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you don't have a decade of music theory and instrument
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: trout mask replica.jpg (40 KB, 500x496) Image search: [Google]
trout mask replica.jpg
40 KB, 500x496
If you don't have a decade of music theory and instrument experience, you should not be allowed to review music.

If you disagree, you are the kind of person I am talking about.
>>
I studied music theory for 8 years though and to be honest it wasn't really worth it
>>
>>63741456
I think that album is good.

OH, SHIT! JUST REVIEWED THAT ALBUM. WHATEVER WILL YOU DO?!
>>
>>63741488

Hey man don't do that pleaze
>>
>>63741488
I'M GONNA EAT CARROTS
>>
I have more than a decade, I am 34 years old and I have been playing multiple instruments/learning theory since I was six. My parents are rich and basically forced me into it. I hated it most of my life. I've only been able to appreciate non-classical music in the second half of my life and let me tell you, the theory and instrument knowledge doesn't mean jack shit. In fact I WISH I could approach music from a non-technical/borderline-scientific perspective but it's just impossible now. So you're full of shit OP.
>>
>>63741456
don't get a big dick because you decided to waste a decade studying theory
>>
>>63741535
Sure thing, kid.
>>
>>63741456

*"Instrument Experience" should not include any pleb fretted instruments, because that means you don't know fuckall about anything.
>>
I'm 28 years old, I'm probably older than the majority of people on /mu/. I've studied music theory in college for five years. I play more than five instruments including guitar and violin. I'm part if a rock duo and I perform monthly at various places. We've been working on an album since 2014. I think I know what I'm talking about.
>>
I agree, but you should make a note that electronic (guitar, synth etc.) instruments do not count.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.