[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Kanye ruining this album?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (151 KB, 950x534) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
151 KB, 950x534
Is Kanye ruining this album?
>>
>>63741436
You're just a pleb Tracey.
>>
in order to do that he'd have to quit working on it and/or pull it down everywhere

it's not a new concept he's introducing here, but he's probably popularizing the firmware culture in music

>yfw it's 2070 and Kanye West is finessing TLoP to this day
>>
>>63741465
Idk. Those added vocals on FSMH really didn't help, and the instrumental during the first verse sounds really demo-ish still.
>>
>>63741436
I personally like all the changes he's made, so I wouldn't say that
>>
>>63741539
This is still my first time listening since the vanilla version of it.
Feedback is definitely ruined.
>>
https://streamable.com/fgja
>>
He's openly admitting that he fucked up on earlier versions.

More proof that Kanye sucks.
>>
Waves sounds how hand sanitizer tastes
>>
>>63741779
I get the same feeling from CHVRCHES desu, so I have my doubts on TLoP being any good.
>>
>>63741816
Yea that's definitely how I feel about chvrches too
>>
>>63741713
If you fucked up a piece of your supposed magnum opus and weren't allowed to go back and fix it, would you be okay with that?

Would you be okay waiting ten or twenty years for someone else to pick up on your errors and remaster the song, fixing those errors which you perceived so early on?

What is this; time's up, pencils down?
>>
>>63741510
The additions to Ultralightbeam and FSMH have almost ruined the songs for me
>>
>>63741835
FML definitely sounds better tho
>>
I actually think the latest version is the best. It makes the other's seem demo-ish. This will be how he releases albums now I guess... a month of demos in progress on TIDAL then release it proper/wider when it's actually done

>yfw album season passes are real now
>>
>>63741885
>Tfw Kanye has ruined music
>>
>>63741834
Yeah, redoing an album I've already released would be a bitch move. I'd also take my time initially, and delay the release if I really had to.
>>
what has been changed so far? i havent been keeping up to date with the changes
>>
>>63742179
Biggest changes are Wolves/Frank's Track (definitely an improvement) minor lyrical changes in Famous and ULB (the latter is kind of annoying if you know the original too well) and then he stripped down Feedback a little making it not as good
>>
>>63741436
Yes
>>
All of the changes he's made have been for the better
>>
It's hard to ruin an album that's already shit.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.