[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/mu/ can you explain to me what crescendocore is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1421804598093.png (152 KB, 359x414) Image search: [Google]
1421804598093.png
152 KB, 359x414
/mu/ can you explain to me what crescendocore is
>>
when i climax and cum on your mothers face
>>
You can't define a term that has no real definition
>>
>>63738435
Bands that copy Godspeed You! Black Emperor.
>>
hymn to the immortal wind
>>
>>63738464
Fuck off Daniel you don't even know my parents
>>
Truck Driver's Gear Change
>>
Stuff like Explosions in the Sky, Jason Aldean, Swans, Godspeed You! Black Emperor

really long overwrought post-rock full of crescendos and guitar dynamics
>>
>>63738435
example:
https://youtu.be/Ziw4yd5R0QI
>>
File: faggot2.png (83 KB, 365x450) Image search: [Google]
faggot2.png
83 KB, 365x450
Post-rock that /mu/fags are too cool to like
>>
Why is post-rock so shit?
>>
>>63738603
how the fuck can you overwrite something? welp i guess fuck classical amirite?
>>
>>63738995
>implying you can back up that assertion in any way
>>
>>63738567
But I like that album.
>>63738435
It's a term used to describe third-wave post rock bands that try to copy GY!BE's crescendos without giving much thought to the ambient interludes and chamber strings arranged around the band. The crescendos become very gimmicky, which is why few people on this board actually like it.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.