[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Beautiful Noise (2014) dir. Eric Green
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: BEAUTIFUL_NOISE_KEY_ART_FLAT.jpg (159 KB, 660x977) Image search: [Google]
BEAUTIFUL_NOISE_KEY_ART_FLAT.jpg
159 KB, 660x977
Anyone seen this?
>>
BUMP
U
M
P
>>
Was it any good?
Not a shoegaze guy but I like noise punk and rock.
>>
it was alright. interesting interviews
>>
>>63736072
its not bad, wish slowdive was featured a bit more tho
>>
>>63736072
Havent gotten around to seeing the whole thing but I've seen a few clips here and there

Seems pretty neato
>>
>>63736072
I have. it's really not that great. it really only covers a few bands rather than the movement as a whole, and the way they portray the genre is kind of annoying. it's like the poster says "They didn't sell a lot of records, but everyone who heard them started a band." you're reminded of that throughout the doc and it gets irritating
>>
I can't find this anywhere : ~ ((((((((
>>
>>63736072

It was disappointing. I was really excited for it when it was announced, but it's just kinda okay. The one good thing Pitchfork produces, their documentary "Classics" series, about Souvlaki is way more worthy of checking out even though it specifically focuses on Slowdive.
>>
watching beautiful noise felt a bit redundant to me after seeing upside down, the creation records documentary. the bands i really cared about were already covered more in depth in upside down, like mbv and jamc. it didn't really show me anything new, although the bit at the end with alan mcgee and kevin shields talking shit on each other is kind of funny. +who really cares what robert smith and billy corgan think of shoegaze?
>>
>>63736072
That's the corniest poster ever.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.