[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>heavier than Led Zeppelin >more talented than Black Sabbath
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: 1969.jpg (107 KB, 736x600) Image search: [Google]
1969.jpg
107 KB, 736x600
>heavier than Led Zeppelin
>more talented than Black Sabbath
>heavy metal that's both classical and blues influenced

Why don't you listen to Deep Purple /mu/?
>>
their songs were too long and everyone thinks smoke on the water is a joke
>>
lame aesthetics.
>>
>heavier than Led Zeppelin
That's not that hard

I've nothing wrong with Deep Purple, though I'd rather listen to Rainbow
>>
>>63724083
>their songs are too long

that's no excuse not to listen to them
>>
Everything from their first album up to Burn is GOAT. Not a fan after that. Even Jon Lord couldn't save the band.
>>
I do though.
>>
>>63724163
it's not an excuse it's exactly why i don't listen to them
>>
>>63724065
I do, pretty good. The problem is smoke in the water is a pretty big meme and is far from being one of their good songs
>>
>>63724168
Mostly agree, but Perfect Strangers was a comeback, but their last great album
>>
>>63724065
me on the middle left
>>
>>63724209
Well, it had the original line up.
>>
people that aren't into metal honestly think they're a one-hit wonder because of Smoke On the Water. very underrated band for the tremendous influence they had on rock music in the 70's.
>>
I used to listen to Deep Purple. I got into them a long time ago because I was looking for keyboard players in rock bands. I outgrew it now. I don't even like the organ that much anyway.
>>
Machine Head and Made in Japan are fucking great
>>
But I do, Anon. In Rock is one of my favorite rock albums.
>>
Because I'm too busy listening to Blue Oyster Cult
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.