[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Favorites artist/albums of sacred bones records??
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: images(6).jpg (7 KB, 312x210) Image search: [Google]
images(6).jpg
7 KB, 312x210
Favorites artist/albums of sacred bones records??
>>
piece of shit trendy turd of a label with not a single good record to their name
same goes for posh isolation
fucking tumblrgoth trash
>>
>>63723951
BLANCK MASS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nPFkkHeU1GY

I wanna get into more Sacred Bones artists, this is the first time I've actually liked a specific record label.
>>
>>63723975
:(
>>
>>63723995
Jhon carpenter lost themes
>>
pharmakon and the men
>>
>>63723975
(not true btw)
>>
>>63723951
The Men
Dream Police
Destruction Unit

all good shit
>>
Pharmakon
Blanck Mass
Pop. 1280
Föllakzoid
Amen Dunes
The Holydrug Couple

Good label overall
>>
>>63723951
Iceage obvs
>>
File: folder.jpg (724 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
folder.jpg
724 KB, 1000x1000
>>63723975
>same goes for Posh Isolation
Straight up false btw.
>>
File: folder.jpg (290 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
folder.jpg
290 KB, 500x750
>>63723975
>>63724798
>>
Institute
Lust For Youth
Pop. 1280
Slug Guts
The Hunt
Destruction Unit

the Rose McDowall reissue was nice too
>>
>>63724777
they're on Matador, Marching Church and Var are on Sacred Bones though
>>
>>63724798
loke rahbek is a pathetic, self-serving trendchaser of the lowest sort
i can sorta understand where stadsgard's coming from with his hustle as he's getting pretty old and he's got a kid to feed and all that shit and hey, there's worse ways to make a living than by peddling here-today-gone-tomorrow vapid tumblrbait "experimental" music to an audience too young and uninformed to understand how derivative and hollow all that shit is, but rahbek is just a cynical, egomaniacal cunt

fuck that dude

and the only good sexdrome material was on the sump split
>>
>>63724810
>listens to prurient once

caucasian colony sucked so hard
>>
>>63724827
I dunno, I really despise all of the hazy politics around tape labels. There's plenty of music on Posh Isolation that I enjoy.
>>63724846
"no"
>>
Marissa Nadler, Jenny Hval & John Carpenter.
>>
>>63723951
Marching Church is cool but the album is frontloaded as fuck. And Var is kinda shitty desu.
>>
The Men are god-tier

Moon Duo and Destruction Unit are also great
>>
I just saw Föllakzoid stoned it was the most epiphanic experience since having sex on mdma listening to Loveless
>>
seeing destruction unit in june very excited
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.