[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
THANK YOU MU
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (39 KB, 473x331) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39 KB, 473x331
Thank you mu. All you pretentious bastards. All you unimportant music nerds. All you bottom feeding basement dwellers. Thank you. You're opinions are what have me coming back to mu time and time again. I fucking love you guys. I have an unhealthy addiction to the opinions of the few /mu/taints in the world and I just want to share my appreciation.

ITT: Show some love to your favorite board on this god-forsaken website. I know I sure as fuck love this place and I am proud to call it home.
>>
>>63721905
>your favorite board

lmao gud1 pham

/mu/ is LITERALLY the worst board, this is an indisputable fact
>>
As annoying as the meme is, I'd like to thank the poseurcore meme for getting me into Les Rallizes Denudes and Comus.
>>
>>63721916
And thats why its the best one, you dunkass
>>
>>63721916
Don't act like you don't love it here
>>
>>63721916
can't be worse than /v/ my nigga
>>
>>63721916

No way. I use a lot of boards, and /mu/ is pretty middle of the road. /v/, /b/, /pol/, /r9k/, and /tv/ are far worse than /mu/ could ever hope to be. /lit/ and /his/ are around the same level as /mu/ these days.

The best boards are /int/, [s4s], and /sp/ because they are shitposters with no shame.
>>
>>63721977
>>63721968
>/v/ and /pol/ are worse than /mu/

wew lad
>>
>>63722037

/v/ and /pol/ devour themselves at least once a week in the un-fun kind of shitposting.

We have the decency to only do that once a month.
>>
>>63722063
Tfw your thread /thread's and becomes a discussion about which boards are worse than the one you were supposed to be showing love to
>>
File: 1408725648095.jpg (19 KB, 400x346) Image search: [Google]
1408725648095.jpg
19 KB, 400x346
>>63722063
>daily grimeth thread
>daily lavern thread
>now daily whatever that new ugly little troll is thread
>once a month

are you even trying desu sempai?
>>
/mu/ is one of the nicest boards, along with /lgbt/
>>
we have some fun memes sometimes
>>
>>63722111

/v/ is infinitely worse. You can't imagine what kind of hell it is.
>>
/v/ and /pol/ are a lot better than this fucking shit hole.
>>
File: captcha_deadstop.png (21 KB, 299x74) Image search: [Google]
captcha_deadstop.png
21 KB, 299x74
>>63722250
I go to /v/ too brah, it's not anywhere near as bad
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.