[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
gimme shit like this /mu/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: mm soundtrack.jpg (4 MB, 2009x2000) Image search: [Google]
mm soundtrack.jpg
4 MB, 2009x2000
gimme shit like this /mu/
>>
>>63721224
Go to /v/ faggot
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=64IoeaYhcyc
>>
>>63721776
Go masturbate to pitchfork reviews you dipshit.
>>
>>63721224
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUVmcKcTZ4A
the zelda games and early final fantasies have directly ripped music from this album.
>>
As much as I feel Zelda soundtracks aren't that great out of the game's context, Last Day (or the 5 Hours Left song whatever it's called) is one of the most chilling pieces of music I've heard. It seriously feels like the world is going to end in a few minutes before my eyes when I listen to it.
>>
>>63721915
You're going to have to provide evidence of this, because I'm only aware of one song on Plantasia that sounds vaguely similar to one song on the OOT soundtrack.
>>
>>63721915
Yo yo this is really good holy shit
>>
>>63722065
https://youtu.be/nyGVXAXxmBA
Jesus this is pretty fucking dark for Nintendo standards
>>
>>63722065
One of the reasons MM is my favorite game of all time. The atmosphere is untouchable, they pretty much took OOT's assets and put them in a depressing as fuck universe. Pretty much everyone will die in 3 days and it will all be your fault, and even if you save everyone you still weren't able to help all the people and do all the sidequests. The pressure that comes with the time limit is real. I still can't believe they did the entire game in 1 year, it's like they unintentionally made a masterpiece.
>>
>>63722088
>vaguely similar
if it's the song that I am thinking of, it sounds exactly the fucking same you delusional nintendo worshiping prick
yeah, gb2/v/ after all
>>
File: SkullKidandMoon1.png (217 KB, 800x432) Image search: [Google]
SkullKidandMoon1.png
217 KB, 800x432
>>63722144
have you ever played the game it's self?
>>
>>63722313
those are all the reasons I don't like the game, it's too much, it stresses me out and I play games to relax, not feel like shit.
>>
>>63721915
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=JxBQPcfFJnM
That's not all!
>>
>>63722313
It has the problem I have with a lot of Zelda games. It's really frontloaded. The first 4 hours or so of that game are flawless. Perfect framing, presentation, and atmosphere. One of the best games ever. Then the gameplay itself just starts to get to a point where I want to stop playing. It stops being enjoyable.

>Ikana Castle
>>
>>63722659
The game really shines at the side quests, never before I've been so attached to side characters like in this game. Even the littlest quest got me really involved. The main story is the weakest point desu.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.