[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>listen to Pinkerton >check the RYM page >see the comments
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3
File: Pinkerton_cover.jpg (14 KB, 307x300) Image search: [Google]
Pinkerton_cover.jpg
14 KB, 307x300
>listen to Pinkerton
>check the RYM page
>see the comments
>SJWs shitting on it because the lyrics of one song

Is nothing safe?
>>
>Is nothing safe?
no, people have a right to express their opinions n shit, deal with it.
>>
>>63720402
When I am King, my first decree will be to ban this album and send everyone who defends it to the dungeon
>>
Which song, and what lyric?
>>
>>63721275
Good thing you wuz gunna never be Kings an shiet
>>
>>63720402
Pink Triangle is such a load of shit. "can't she be a little straight?" cant you just let her be herself without objectification?
>>
>>63721275
When I am king you will be first against the wall
>>
>The girl who I had a crush on and who I thought liked me is actually a lesbian

Music for this feel?
>>
>>63721347
Probably Pink Triangle
>everyone's a little queer, why can't she be a little straight

people can't take jokes
>>
>>63721366
The irony is that the girl was completely straight and Rivers is an autistic loser.
>>
>>63721366
The girl he wrote it about was actually straight, Cuomo just misunderstood her lack of advances in combination with her activism.
>>
>>63721391
more likely the fact that he pines over an underage girl
>>
>>63721440
Does he ever mention her age? Only girl he mentions that for is the 18 year old girl who lived in a small city in Japan.
>>
>>63721485
i always felt like the 18 thing was sort of just to throw the listener off, he also says "i could never touch you, I think it would be wrong"
>>
>>63721373
He wasn't directing that at you, don't be so paranoid.
>>
>>63721527
True, but his opinion was of no consequence at all
>>
>>63721520
Well, I mean he wrote that at around 25, the age gap was pretty sketchy regardless.
>>
>>63721552
What's that?
>>
>>63721388
Try St. Vincent.
>>
>>63721366
You act as though Rivers doesn't understand that what he's doing is wrong that's kinda the whole point of the album he wasnt to be nice to women and shit but can't help how he feels
>>
jesus crist. "...a lyrical manifesto for spoiled white boys who don't have any conception how privileged they are."
>>
File: 1446781295606.png (710 KB, 576x864) Image search: [Google]
1446781295606.png
710 KB, 576x864
>>63721366
>implying "Everyones a little queer, cant she be a little straight" isnt one of the best lines that Rivers has ever written
I bet you muhsoggyknees faggots are real fun at parties. Do you make sure to only tell politically correct jokes at social gatherings?
>>
>>63721597
I may be paranoid, but not an android.
>>
I wasn't aware writing songs about how you feel towards women is akin to a sex crime these days.
>>
>>63721709
This post makes you all look very ugly
>>
>>63720402
>le rock album that came out during my childhood is a sacred altar beyond all criticism

Do you fuckwits even hear yourselves?
>>
>>63721748
only if you're white :^)
>>
>having comment boxes/reviews turned on
that was your mistake

RYMers love to use their rating to make "political statements"
>>
>>63721748
>>63723234

Really brave posts guys.
>>
>>63723299
You forgot to call them neckbeards and redirect them to reddit
>>
Don't bother. /mu/ is full of indoctrinated reddit and tumblr transplants who are under 18.

When these kids grow up they'll look back on this kind of shit and regret it so much.
>>
>>63721366
>>
>>63723169
Keep on screaming Gucci little poster
>>
>>63721229
But if your opinion is ill informed and generally stupid or motivated by misplaced rage, it's not valid. One would be wise to say less shit and actually analyse their thoughts and opinions.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.