[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is music in the same way that car accidents are a hobby.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: Merzbow-pulsedemon.jpg (47 KB, 350x350) Image search: [Google]
Merzbow-pulsedemon.jpg
47 KB, 350x350
This is music in the same way that car accidents are a hobby.
>>
File: 1326640376181.jpg (118 KB, 1200x720) Image search: [Google]
1326640376181.jpg
118 KB, 1200x720
>>63718886
>>
Not the best comparison. It sort of fills one half of the shitpost - the sound of car crashes being related to harsh noise - but I just don't think "hobby" was the best choice. Rewrite and post this again in about a week.
>>
File: Crash.jpg (69 KB, 677x1031) Image search: [Google]
Crash.jpg
69 KB, 677x1031
>>
>replying
>>
wow great argument fagtron, you really convinced me with those hot opinions
>>
>>
I crashed my car into the bridge
>>
>>63718886
Let me fix your misconception, OP.

Music is defined as artistic sound. this album is most definitely artistic sound, therefore it is music.
>>
>>63718886
OP you need to stop implying car crashes are a fun thing that isn't for plebs like you.
>>
>>63718983

why do you keep spelling autistic like that
>>
the only reason anybody listens to this is to either

a) fit in with other internet weebs

or

b) to be able to say they sat through the whole thing

nobody listens to this recreationally
>>
>>63719023
Be surprised, some people genuinly love and enjoy listening to Merzbow.

There was a guy i met over the internet, i showed him merzbow, and unexpectedly he said it's actually exactly "his thing" and that he loves it
>>
>>63719023
pulse demon is a meme, none of the people who get into arguments in these threads have ever actually listened to it. not the people who defend it, not the people who insult it.
it's actually pretty incredible to watch those arguments unfold with that in mind

>>63719083
shut the fuck up, crazyaga
>>
>>63718946
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S5QErPDNcj4
>>
>>63719023
Hey I'm a weeb and I resent the fact that you would assume I listen to Merzbow
>>
>>63718886
>Car accidents
>not dumpster diving

pulse demon sucks anyways
>>
>>63719023
I dunno I thought it was pretty cool, mostly because it triggered a small LSD flashback after concentrating on it for a while though.
>>
MORE LIKE PULSE MEMIN' HAHA
>>
>>63718886
>car accidents are a hobby

Here's a Cronenberg film where people get sexually aroused by car crashes
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crash_(1996_film)
>>
>>63720524
>>63718946
>>
dope
>>
>>63718886
Demolition Derby BABY!
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.