[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw qt works at record store >tfw socially retarded >tfw
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: phoenix.jpg (370 KB, 460x460) Image search: [Google]
phoenix.jpg
370 KB, 460x460
>tfw qt works at record store
>tfw socially retarded
>tfw just awkward small talk about music and shit
>tfw too autistic to talk to her more or ask for her number without seeming weird

What do? I've only seen her there a few times when I've gone but she smiles at me and makes me feel warmer and fuzzier than loveless.

Also recent purchase bread :^)
>>
>>63713293
who the fuck ask to an employee her number during work?
>>
>>63713293
sounds like ur in love
if u end up running out of music things to talk about just talk about people and events and stuff.
send her music if ur bored
good way to start messenging
>>
smell her butt

just picked up the lastest eyehategod
>>
>>63713337
nigga that's why I dont want to ask
>>63713343
that might work but it still seems kinda weird, if I can actually get my shit together with writing/playing I could pull a scott pilgrim and tell her about my show ;^)
>>
>>63713293
>implying you aren't going to be the 50th guy to make a pass at her and that it won't work whether you are socially inept or not.
I bought MOFI American Beauty by the Grateful Dead
>>
>>63713465
life isnt a movie
just talk to her more dude
get to know her thats literally the path
to all things
>>63713475
>projecting yourself onto OP to ruin his day and make yourself feel less insecure
dude
>>
Just wear a fedora the next time you go see her you fucking faggot
>>
>>63713552
How am I projecting? I didn't insult OP or impart any characteristic on him at all. I just stated that whatever he does won't work because tons of guys have already tried, she'll know whats happening. OP will have to really connect, whether or not thats possible is up to OP.
>>
>>63713337
A lot of people, actually.
>>
>>63713552
>>63713475
>>63713899
I gotta agree, it's a fucking record store so there are probably plenty of people who'd be into her there. It'd still be cool tho, she seems pretty chill. I'm not gonna get all waifu-fag about it, there are plenty of other people out there so if we end up talking at all that's cool and if not who tf cares

>>63713594
m'lady ;^)
>>
>>63713293

Have a few drinks before you go in next time. Just enough to get a buzz

This has been my secret to getting laid my whole life.

The initial approach is the only part that gets me anxiety. Once I've talked to/establish we both enjoy talking to eachother then I'm good.
>>
>>63714812
Thats what I usually have problems with. I'm alright at keeping conversations going especially with the right type of people but I never know how to start them.
>>
>>63713899
As much as I want this to work for you OP, you might want to listen to what this guy says

For all you know, her boss just told you she has to smile at every customer or she's getting fired
Or maybe it's just her nature to smile a lot
>>
>>63715064
Yea man I know how that goes, I really don't have my hopes up at all lmao

It's just another one of those "tfw no ___ gf" things
>>
>>63714926

Think of this way

If you were Leonardo Dicaprio, would you have trouble?

Or would you just be confident enough to start talking because you know you have value to provide?

Obviously you're not him, but have that mindset. If you feel like you're being a burden, you'll act like one and your prophecy is self-fulfilled.

>>63715064

What's the worst that happens? She politely "rejects" him. So what?

A lot of guys that get laid a lot simply talk to a lot of girls and it becomes a numbers game.

Acting average and expecting great results usually doesn't work. You gotta take risks
>>
>>63715613
So pretty much I gotta be more confident and broaden my horizons or whatever and it'll be easier? I've only dated girls I knew from class or through other friends and that was when I was still in high school. If it's this hard to meet people in college than I can't imagine what the real world will be like. I'm still not desperate enough to make a tinder
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.