[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is hip hop the only genre of music that doesn't have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1459139175220.jpg (88 KB, 677x583) Image search: [Google]
1459139175220.jpg
88 KB, 677x583
Why is hip hop the only genre of music that doesn't have a prominent underground scene? Artists that aren't signed to major labels don't count, I'm talking about like NYC 80's hardcore punk scene. If you ask self-proclaimed 'hip hop heads' on this board what their favorite artists are, they'll all give you the same answers: GZA, MF Doom, Kanye, Mobb Deep, Eric B. and Rakim, Outkast, Kendrick, Gang Starr, Notorious B.I.G., maybe Aesop Rock and Eyedea maybe Cunninlynguists. They all listen to the same shit, why is this? The most 'underground' artists the majority of people on this board listen to are Deltron 3030, dalek, and cLOUDDEAD. I honestly think most people on this board couldn't list 10 hip hop artists that the average normie hasn't heard of.
>>
>>63712108
(((penis lol)))
>>
>>63712123
fucking lmao
>>
what are some underground country artists
>>
>>63712123
Watch this shit

8==============D
>>
>>63712108
I mean, everyone has their local scene. I'm from Cincinnati and I've gotten involved with the scenes around here and Columbus
>>
Fuck you white kid. I'm a get my glock and cap you in the ass nigga dont you dare talk bad about rap cracker ass no booty white breath smell like ass nigga
>>
because its pleb
>>
It does you just dont know about it because this board is pure white kid trash

How else is MBDTF seen as some godlevel album
>>
>>63712153
woooAAAAHHHHH
>>
I'm the hottest of the hot
>>
>>63712170
Denzel Curry isn't underground.
>>
>>63712108
>Why is hip hop the only genre of music that doesn't have a prominent underground scene?
wot?
it does have like the biggest underground scene?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.