[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I was on /b/ and got into a music thread... >OP posts Disturbed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
I was on /b/ and got into a music thread...
>OP posts Disturbed
>anons post shit-tier edgecore like Slipknot and Hollywood Undead, and much more
>myeyes.jpg

It was bordering on traumatic. Is everyone on /b/ 12 years old? I tried fighting back with Tom Waits and got drowned out by the edge.

B muh safe space /mu/tants.
>>
File: image.jpg (93 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
93 KB, 640x640
Only people with good taste in music come here

>gods of music
>>
>>63706088
>same fag
Btw i only listen to electronic music
But not that gay shit
>future funk
>aether pop
>chillwave
>vaporwave
>>
>>63706015
getting smug over how much better /mu/ is than /b/ might have made sense 5 years ago but it sure as shit doesn't make sense now
/mu/ in 2016 is a combination of /r9k/, /b/ and reddit
>>
i think most, if not all of us were in our edgy teen phase when we first came to 4chan
and /b/ is where all the people who just got here hang out, literally nobody stays on /b/ once they're familiar with the culture

so if you think about it, it makes sense that they're all teenagers
>>
>>63706015
/mu/ isn't much better, its filled with 13 year olds that like shitty music unironically
>>
>>63706015
>It was bordering on traumatic. Is everyone on /b/ 12 years old? I tried fighting back with Tom Waits and got drowned out by the edge.
kys fagget
>>
>>63706148
>>63706126
I haven't been on /mu/ in about 3 years. Has it changed? Oh dear.
>>
>>63706142
I've never been on /b/ ever and never plan on it what the fuck
Only ever come to /mu/. Tried checking out /tv/, /v/, /lit/, but they're surprisingly not as helpful as /mu/ when it comes to finding new shit.
>>
File: image.jpg (22 KB, 250x190) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22 KB, 250x190
>>63706126
>>63706142
>>63706148
Tru but i started here on /mu and have stayed here because of all the autism and cancer that is on the other boards like /b

>been for bout 4 years
>>
>>63706216
This is the first time I've been on in a long time. Everyone still obsessed with Radiohead, Kanye and NMH?
>>
>>63706282
No, Grimes, Captain Beefheart and Tame Impala
>>
>>63706282
Ive see kanye every now and then but not as much and haven't see radiohead or nmh
>>
>>63706302
Neat. I like all of those. I should start lurking again. I liked the old lineup too, but gotta say, Kanye's latest album kinda blows.
>>
>>63706341
Really? You like Grimes?
>>
>>63706424
I've only heard a bit, I liked what I heard, but I have her coming soon on my expansion list.
>>
>>63706424
Samefagging, I have actually heard full albums from Tame Impala and Captain Beefheart tho. Cool shit. Although
Zappa > Beefheart imo
>>
>>63706488
I can appreciate her music but to me it sounds no different then any other of the electronic pop that is out. I feel like most people on /mu/ who like her only like her for her quirky 'waifu' persona.

>>63706510
Tame Impala probably are the biggest rock band from the past 10 years. I like Beefheart but Zappa>Beefheart any day
>>
>>63706619
Well it's gonna be sad if I listen to her and it comes out sounding generic. Oh well, not everything that glimmers is gold
>>
>>63706119
>thinks he's not a pleb
>listens to ONE genre of music exclusively
>>
>>63707270
and ONLY the worst sub-sub-genres of said genre
>vaporwave dweebs lol
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.