[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ok listened to this, pretty gud, where do i go from there
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: Sgt-Pepper.jpg (324 KB, 1600x1549) Image search: [Google]
Sgt-Pepper.jpg
324 KB, 1600x1549
ok listened to this, pretty gud, where do i go from there
>>
the sticky
>>
>>63704384
kek
>>
>>63704384
what about it
>>
just skip the beatles and explore paul and george's solo stuff

Ram and All Things Must Pass are obvious starting points
>>
>>63704257
listen to the white album
>>
File: Folder.jpg (210 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
Folder.jpg
210 KB, 800x800
>>
>>63704546
been there
>>
>>63704473
Ram is worst than most Beatles
>>
>>63704546
which one is Brian wilson
>>
>>63704582
second from left
>>
>>63704546
are they gonna fuck the goats
>>
>>63704589
he had schizophrenia or split personality i heard, and could hear tones in a strange way
>>
>>63704612
Ja, Sgt pepper is stoners trying new things
Pet Sounds is a lonely stoner trying new things whilst simultaneously losing it
>>
>>63704640
Sgt. Peppers is slightly satanic tho
>>
>>63704589
fourth from left if you count the goats
>>
>>63704567
Pleb detected
>>
>>63704708
you're autistic?
>>
You listened to Sgt. Peppers first because you heard its their 'best' album..

/mu/ teaches you that you should like listen to the best album first but you really should listen to bands in chronological order.
So go:
>Please Please Me
>With The Beatles
>ect
and you will see how the Beatles grow and develop as a band.
>>
>>63705029
You know the shit. It's actually pretty interesting to hear how they shifted their musical ideas little by little from album to album. How they started as teen rock and roll band in early 60's, went psychadelic in 66, and turned into mature rock band at the end of the decade.
>>
>>63705029
>>63706106
These guys absolutely get it.
Whenever I find a song I like and think I want to explore the artist, I listen chronologically
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.